Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 03:36 PM   #1
Double D
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey people,

Just started a scythe wielding fighter/weapon master/wizard, and i'm in act 2 now, i'm at lvl 21, and using death's handmaiden (keen, enchantment bonus= +2 and vampiric regeneration), not a bad scythe at all, but i'm saving some cash to uprade one, is there some kind of good scythe in chapter 2-3 and if yes, what are its stats....?

DD
Old 02-23-2005, 05:08 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

The standard scythes:

- The whole Unenchanted to +7 range
(enchantment bonus of up to +7, nothing more)
- Nature's Scythe
(+1 enchanted, +4 enchanted vs humans)
- King's Scythe
(+2 enchanted, keen, 50%/2 rounds slow on hit at DC 14)
- Wicked Union
(+1 enchanted, vampiric regeneration +3, 75%/1 round stun on hit at DC 14)
- Death's Handmaiden
(+4 enchanted, keen, vampiric regeneration +3)
- Sea Reaver +1, +2 and +8
(resist elements (3) 3 charges/use, +1 enchanted || resist elements (3) 1 charge/use, +2 enchanted, +1d6 sonic damage vs elementals || resist elements (3) 5 uses/day, +8 enchanted, +2d6 sonic damage vs elementals, keen)

Apart from that there'll be an option to improve gear with properties you select, if you have the gold for it. Obviously the Sea Reaver +8 is a very good candidate if you can get your hands on it, but short of that the Handmaiden's likely your best bet. You might consider the Union and King's Scythe for their on hit properties, making up for the low enchantment and lack of keen through smith or spells.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote