Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2003, 04:17 PM   #1
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I like 2PAC and Nas the most. But i wonder what their live was(is)...from 2PAC`s lyrics is obvious that his "mamma" did not like him and that he had to survive,and the best way to do it was rapping.
But what about Nas?
Old 06-20-2003, 04:26 PM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Tupac's mum was a criminal. He himself faced numerous sexual charges. His father was a Black Panther who was sentenced to 60 years for a fatal car bombing. despite this, his music was some of the best I heard. Let's hope he's living the good life on his island in Hawai
Old 06-20-2003, 04:28 PM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Tupac's mum was a criminal. He himself faced numerous sexual charges. His father was a Black Panther who was sentenced to 60 years for a fatal car bombing. despite this, his music was some of the best I heard. Let's hope he's living the good life on his island in Hawai
??What? AFAIK he died in 1996...maybe his found peace in Thugz Mansion
Old 06-20-2003, 04:48 PM   #4
Faceman
Hathor

1.) His mother was part of the Black Panther movement but not overly criminal AFAIK.
2.) He cast her out of his life when she became an addict (crack IIRC) and took her back some years later.
3.) He was himself charged with numerous criminal offenses and even jailed. He was the first jailed man to have a #1 hit at the time of his imprisonement.
4.) He was shot four times on Sept. 7th and died from the wounds on Friday 13th September 1996.

5.) I don't like rap too much therefore I don't like his music but he's one of the few rappers I can take without getting a headache.
Old 06-20-2003, 04:59 PM   #5
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

So what about Nas?