Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2004, 07:37 AM   #1
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

maybe a few minor spoilers for unfineshed buisiness
ok i installed unfineshed buisiness yesterday...my first time playing the mod,not SoA i finsehed that around 7 times..anywhoo i free'd Aerie in the circus and thaught id take her with me,becuase i hardly ever do and when i left the tent a little girl approched me.She talked total gibberish and gave me a magic lamp.I managed to read the word Djini in the description.And the word tavern,so i went to the copper corronet.I found a woman from one of the random encounters in there and i talked to her.She also spoke gibberish.When i went back there with Valygar in my party he spoke to her in the same launguage and now she has walked off.Theres a quest in my journal in that launguage too,so what am i supposed to do with the lamp and the quest?Is it a code like in the pantaloons enigma?please help me becuase im really confused

[ 04-08-2004, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: TheGodThatFailed ]
Old 04-08-2004, 11:18 AM   #2
untouchable
Manshoon

Did you install UB in the language that you usually play the game? If not it sounds like you should reinstall it. These characters should not be speaking giberish and the quest enteries should not be in giberish either.
No clue about either quest as I haven't played the mod. However, looking at the componenst, the Lamp should be for the expanded circus tent, and the lady in the copper coronet is for the expanded Valaygar component.
Good luck