Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2003, 08:11 PM   #21
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Of course I remember you. It is so good to see you again, Draconia. Congratulations on the new baby! How are you feeling? I hope the pregnancy is going well. You know when the big day comes you will have to post pics at Stealthy's. It will be good to have a new little member of our Ironworks family.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 02-04-2003, 09:38 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ack, sorry I missed you on MSN tonight, I was in a multiplay game, but glad you got all my addys, so we can chat soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-04-2003, 10:34 PM   #23
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Hi again!! It has been so long hasn't it? I am not sure how many of you remember me but I have managed to make it back. I don't have a lot of time to be online. For those of you who know who I am, I am going to have another baby so it's hard for me to be online. I sure have missed all of you. I will pop in once in awhile. Take care.
Draconia
MEOOOOW! [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] and I say HI! We've missed ya Draconia! Glad you're doing well, and congrats on the new baby!!! Hope to see you around here more now!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 02-05-2003, 09:16 AM   #24
Draconia

Cloudbringer- the only thing I hope for is that my daughter being the only girl isn't too spoiled rotten. Her daddy already spoils her because she is still the baby for now and the only girl. She is definitely a daddy's girl right now. It's scary

Larry- I'm glad to be back and I have missed all of you. I don't know how to act now that I have my escape from life's stresses again. Speaking of stresses, I am waiting for mine to go to school right now.

Mouse- thanks for the congrats

LadyZ- I am so glad that I finally got hooked back up. When the hubby said we could do it now, I didn't hesitate. I called and told them hook me back up and hook me back up NOW! heehee. I didn't want to wait until he changed his mind. Since I am back online now, you can just reply to my letter by email. Now that I am back online, we will keep in touch better. I am horrible at sending letters thru snail mail. I think I had that letter sitting at my house for a week before I sent it. tck tck I am horrible.

Mojo- I don't think I have met you yet but I do hope to get to know you as I try to pop in. Thanks for the welcome back.

Beaumanoir- Thanks, maybe this time we will talk more. Don't do any hiding, I use to do that a lot but I am going to try and not to this time.

RevRuby- Congrats on your little one. I have to say that anything is better than being pregnant. I have a hard time with it but I am patiently waiting for it to be over. As patiently as a pregnant woman can be. Idaho? I am about 5 hours from Idaho, I think. I have never been there but you can email me anytime you would like. My addy is corjhnsn@hotmail.com When are you moving to Idaho?

Grojlach- thanks for the welcome back, I think I do remember you from before I left. It feels like eons ago so my memory is fuzzy.

Charlie- thanks, so glad to be back and glad to see you here too.

Epona- thanks, I am sure it was a surprise to see my name again. Hopefully I will be back for awhile and not disappear again. I am going to try not to this time. I have my internet back, I am going to do what I can to keep it.

Leonis- thanks, I am sure glad to be back again.

Melusine- Have fun in Scotland.

Reeka- thanks, I will definitely let you know when this one arrives. Wish I could say that the pregnancy is going fine and dandy but I always seem to have something going on while I am pregnant but the little one is fine. As long as he is well, that is what matters. I just can't wait until I am no longer pregnant. I will try to post some pictures of him when he is born. I did say try.

Ziroc- thanks, I have missed that kitty of yours. I do hope that I will be able to come here more often. I have missed all of you so much and thought about everyone while I was gone. Thanks for the congrats. Hopefully he will be here soon. I can't wait.

Well, I hope I didn't miss anyone, I would feel bad. I try my best to reply to everyone. I hate leaving anyone out. It feels so nice to be able to escape my world for awhile and visit with some friends, old and new. Take care and I will pop in later. And I will also try to reply to other threads other than this one.