Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2002, 02:38 PM   #61
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(Watches Kaz, TAO, Sephy, Exxon, Encard and Talthy hopping around, holding their bruised shins) Wow, Neb, it's hard to tell what is keeping them from rushing over there. It is frustrating, isn't it, to set up a roleplay and wanting somebody else to post? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
uss, you are welcome. I don't drink beer myself, but I have never heard of that one. It's interesting the mix of nationalities, here. Have you ever wondered why so many Brits and Aussi/Kiwis love RPGs so much?
EDIT: Hi, Cloudy, we cross-posted. Did you read what I wrote about my shopping disaster on the last thread?

[ 04-07-2002, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-07-2002, 02:39 PM   #62
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hiya Cloudscrumptious!
How are you today dear lady? Good luck clearing up. If all else fails you can always cast one of of your marvelous greater whirlwinds to take care of it. . [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hi everyone! Dear lady Galadria, I hope your hangover has cleared up or at least become manageable. .
Old 04-07-2002, 02:45 PM   #63
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, Relic, all serene. I recover fast. Thanks for the thought.
Old 04-07-2002, 02:54 PM   #64
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Dear lady Galadria, you are most certainly welcome. I am one of those fortunate souls who only gets a hangover once in every millenia or so. Must be a hold over from all those eons hole up my cursed cave. I do empathize with you and anyone else who has one. I have had one or two in my life and know how unpleasant they can be. .
I am happy to know you are feeling better dear lady [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 03:14 PM   #65
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Relic, I rarely get them, but last night, there was this party with free champagne, and one thing led to another... I lurked your thread but didn't post, as I didn't know the guy. It's touching how everyone around here develop these lasting friendships in just a few months. I have been on the forum only seven, and now when I can't get on, I really miss it.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-07-2002, 03:20 PM   #66
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hello hello everyone! Im currently taking a break from typing my 20 page book report on The Two
Towers(Lord of the Rings #2). *Stretches* Ah much better! So hows everybody today? Im quite well, seeing as i finally got to see Shawn(my infamous date that i thought wasnt going to call me back). He came over in his car thats spray painted like a cow with 'got milk?' written on the back, lol, and we watched half of Scary Movie before he had to leave *melts into a puddle* ah my life is good right now! *starts to reform herself, then realizes she melted her clothes and dissolves again* i knew i shoulda fixed that...
Old 04-07-2002, 03:22 PM   #67
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Heh heh, lady Galadria! It is so true. Some of us are hold-outs from 'ole blue', when only about 50 people posted regularly. Even though we are not know my the majority today, or even post as often as we did in the early days. IW is in a very real way a second home to us, and we never really truly leave. .
There are not many gaming forums that survive as long as IW has, which in itself is a testament to Ziroc, Memsie, Saz and all the other great people here who have made IW what it is. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 03:25 PM   #68
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Good afternoon sweet LadyBlue! Good to see you and glad you had a chance to break away from the monotiny to stop by and say hello [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 03:37 PM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
(Watches Kaz, TAO, Sephy, Exxon, Encard and Talthy hopping around, holding their bruised shins) Wow, Neb, it's hard to tell what is keeping them from rushing over there. It is frustrating, isn't it, to set up a roleplay and wanting somebody else to post? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
uss, you are welcome. I don't drink beer myself, but I have never heard of that one. It's interesting the mix of nationalities, here. Have you ever wondered why so many Brits and Aussi/Kiwis love RPGs so much?
EDIT: Hi, Cloudy, we cross-posted. Did you read what I wrote about my shopping disaster on the last thread?
Ack, no! I'll have to go look! Hmm... you seem to be posting so you survived! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 03:39 PM   #70
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

*the blue puddle twitches, then slithers over to Relic, forming a head for speech* Hello Relic, hows the coast? Hope its not to cloudy, down here in Sand Diego its nice and clear . Typing this damn report sux. Its due on Tuesday and im not even halfway through it. Here are the things to write on: The author and his times, Form, Structure and Plot(those 3 are all one), character, setting, diction(im on right now), syntax, concrete imagrey, symbolism, figuritive language, ironic devisces, tone, theme, significance of title, memorable quotes, additional comments.
Thats way too many, blah. So anyway, you guys wouldnt happen to have some clothes i could borrow? Please???? I dont wanna be a puddle no more