Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2002, 06:34 PM   #41
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Skids:
Don't worry everybody. Yes I didn't feel too welcome before, and I DEFINITELY overreacted up there... but I sent out an e-mail with my request... so everything (should) work out.

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] --Nah... I may not care but.... no, its not the time for smilies....
Well, Sir Mandorallen, I hope you'll stick around and not let anything here make you feel unwelcome - you are very very welcome! *hugs*. But I have to tell you - it's always time for smilies! [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bighug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2002, 06:35 PM   #42
Melusine
Dracolisk

Glad you can take it that way, uh... Sir Mandorallen
It's commendable that you're being such a good sport about it. Hope you can forget the bad start and enjoy yourself here anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]

So, officially now: [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2002, 06:36 PM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Oh... whew! There WAS an e-mail.... god I was flipping out thinking I wasn't informed! Man what a scare!

Although I prefer Sir_Mandorallen (No. AFAIK that name is NOT taken) and I think I will responed and request for it to be changed to that.

Sorry for the scare yall!
Well then Skids/Sir Mandorallen, I'm glad you got the mail. I'm sorry this thread got to feeling like you were being hassled, but it's not our way here to threaten 'rumors' and such either!

Let's all start on a fresh page, shall we? If your name gets switched as you'd like, to Sir Mandorallen, please post a new hello so we can properly welcome you again without any bothersome debates!

And for now,

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME SKIDS! [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2002, 06:49 PM   #44
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Thanx you guys!!!

I am feeling alot better and ALOT more accepted now. All that is left is for my name to be changed agian, and for /)eath Killer to change my sig when my name gets changed and maybe even a different person/background. Hmmmm.... I must think..... [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img]

Oh yes and HELLO YALL!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2002, 06:54 PM   #45
Lord Shield

Thinking's for the weak - just have funn

I agree - I too would have been miffedd if my name suddenly changed or people pounced on me

I can also see BK's view, although smiles to my name are unlikely to appear (Lord Shelf maybe? or Lord Shi* - erm, ,forget I said that)

anyway, welcome to IW, B_K/Skid/Sir_Wotsisname

Old 04-24-2002, 07:46 PM   #46
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Thanx you guys!!!

I am feeling alot better and ALOT more accepted now. All that is left is for my name to be changed agian, and for /)eath Killer to change my sig when my name gets changed and maybe even a different person/background. Hmmmm.... I must think..... [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img]

Oh yes and HELLO YALL!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Dear B_K/Skids/Sir M. (whatever it turns out to be)

Thanks for being such a great sport about things. It was a bad mixup, is all. You did e-mail Ziroc (Dan) about what you want your name to be, right? If so, it shouldn't be too long.

Hope everything works out for the best, and that the rest of your stay at IW won't be quite so unpleasant.

Cheers,
and best wishes,

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 04-24-2002, 07:55 PM   #47
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Thanx Saz,

Yeah, I replied to Ziroc about my name being changed. It should be all fixed up soon. It WAS just a stupid missunderstanding, and I'm glad it all worked out. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Things should be alot better!
Old 04-24-2002, 10:18 PM   #48
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

So all's well that ends well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 04-24-2002, 10:31 PM   #49
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
So all's well that ends well. [img]smile.gif[/img]