Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 04:30 PM   #1
Pdwight
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have completed the stage where you revive the ashes of Kerrah , of cource I found myseld on the other side of the Island and there was a ship conviently there. My question is I need soms diving helments to search Collisium (spelling) out for the three tablets. I have almost enough conch shells (I think) but is there a way to get back to port without going back through the maze ??????

Thanks in advance
Dwight P
Pdwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 04:34 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Kerah's ashes? Don't you mean Anephas's? Anyway, I know of a few tricks.
1: If you have Call Home spell (Moon), you can go back to Brimloch Roon that way. You should first set a Portal (Moon), so later after you leave town, you can Teleport (Moon) back to the spot you left.
2: If you can find any chests, and pile them up, you can climb on the top of the trees (maybe) and just walk back to town that way.

Either way is a good choice.

------------------
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote