Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2003, 07:47 PM   #1
NewbietoRPGs
Drow Warrior

For some reason my Paladin has got the level up sign on his picture and I don't think he should becuase when I try to do it I get this error:
An assertion failed in ObjCreatureAI.cpp at line number 30733
Programmer says" GetRacialFavoredClass() return 0! Help please!!!
NewbietoRPGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 12:41 AM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Has someone been playing with DaleKeeper 2?
Old 09-12-2003, 08:07 AM   #3
NewbietoRPGs
Drow Warrior

ummmm....well yeah. But only because one of my saved games disappeared and I don't know....I got sucked in by the darkside. I only messed with it once!! What can I do to fix it? Anything?
Old 09-12-2003, 08:23 AM   #4
Gil-Galad
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by NewbietoRPGs:
ummmm....well yeah. But only because one of my saved games disappeared and I don't know....I got sucked in by the darkside. I only messed with it once!! What can I do to fix it? Anything?
Hmmm, don't give in to the dark whispers, friend, or you shall fall into bottomless pits filled with bugs, mishaps and great grief...alternatively reinstall w/ latest patch or buy a mac and forget about gaming.
Old 09-12-2003, 08:37 AM   #5
NewbietoRPGs
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Gil-Galad:
quote:
Originally posted by NewbietoRPGs:
Hmmm, don't give in to the dark whispers, friend, or you shall fall into bottomless pits filled with bugs, mishaps and great grief...alternatively reinstall w/ latest patch or buy a mac and forget about gaming. [/QUOTE]OUCH!! That hurt....well, guess I'll go back in the game a bit (where I didn't cheat) and start from there.