Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2001, 02:53 PM   #141
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
ooc: Hiram leans up to DM and whispers in her ear. "You beleive in the hereafter? Then you know what I'm here after"
Has this line ever worked on anyone?

Seph! Where ARE yooooouuuuuuu????
Old 10-23-2001, 02:57 PM   #142
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Has this line ever worked on anyone?

Seph! Where ARE yooooouuuuuuu????
How about this one? You know that would look good on my face?
A cheeto!!
or
You must be tired because you've been eating cheetos in my mind all night.
or
I seem to have lost my cheeto, could I have yours?
or

the rest are rated PG-32

Neb where are you?

Here Nebnebebebebebe

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-23-2001, 06:34 PM   #143
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hey everybody! its tuesday and its 5:30, you know what that means? ITS 1.5 HOURS TIL THE NEXT MULTI ATTEMPT!!! YAAAY! Lioness, can you host this time?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-23-2001, 06:39 PM   #144
Lioness
Jack Burton

er, no. Seph, I think we should get Jafin, and see if he is able to connect to you, if not, he should try hosting it, or Mil, if he's still here. We really need to figure out what is going wrong, this trial and error isn't working. I'll email them both.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Emerald Dragoness of DOTW
Old 10-23-2001, 06:41 PM   #145
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ok then, hopefully we can get it to work... i might go insane if this doesnt work!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-23-2001, 08:53 PM   #146
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hey, HADB peeps, we need somebody to host our multi! Anybody who has a good cable or dial-up modem, and wants to play Bg2 without Tob, email me, Sephiroht, or Jafin! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Emerald Dragoness of DOTW
Old 10-24-2001, 08:28 AM   #147
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

A bump for lioness.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-24-2001, 08:57 AM   #148
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Neb leans over to DM and whispers to her, "I don't think we should trust this mage overly much, he could have been sent here to gain our trust and then betray us, don't act as if you suspect him of anything though, for he might attack us if he suspects we suspect anything."
Breanna whispers back to Neb, "Don't worry. I don't trust ANYONE but the dwarf. He and I have quite a history and I'll tell you about it when we have more time. For now, we must be heading off soon, time's wasting."

The party of travelers then return to the grove to make camp and rest.

~Three have now become five. And while many mysteries still surround the two newest members, all will be revealed in time. There is a reason these lives have been intertwined. More await the journey on the near horizon. An arduous journey wrought with danger and hardship looms ahead. Not all may see the end of the journey, not all may be what they seem. But, for now, they are together come what may....~

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 12:29 PM   #149
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Is Encard around? How do you page him?
somewhat more ooc: I forgot where we are going.
extremely ooc: I may have to wait until tonight before I can do any of the story. My things to do have things to do. I can usually only spare 2 or three minutes for IW.
moderately ooc: Everyone is incapable of looking at me and not telling a damn joke about my head. I think they are getting back at me for my witty remarks. Good for the gander/goose thing. The only thing that bothers me is that I can come up with funnier material about my head than they can. For instance:

1. No, I didn't get a haircut. I tripped and my hair fell off.
2. Yes, I know its getting colder these days, I was hoping my back hair would be sufficient for warmth.
3. No I didn't lose a bet. Now pull your lower lip up over your head and swallow.
4. Where did my hair go? Thats a good question. Give me 5 bucks and I'll tell ya.
5. No, I don't need a lollipop to complete the picture.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-24-2001, 12:36 PM   #150
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
ooc: Is Encard around? How do you page him?
somewhat more ooc: I forgot where we are going.
extremely ooc: I may have to wait until tonight before I can do any of the story. My things to do have things to do. I can usually only spare 2 or three minutes for IW.
moderately ooc: Everyone is incapable of looking at me and not telling a damn joke about my head. I think they are getting back at me for my witty remarks. Good for the gander/goose thing. The only thing that bothers me is that I can come up with funnier material about my head than they can. For instance:

1. No, I didn't get a haircut. I tripped and my hair fell off.
2. Yes, I know its getting colder these days, I was hoping my back hair would be sufficient for warmth.
3. No I didn't lose a bet. Now pull your lower lip up over your head and swallow.
4. Where did my hair go? Thats a good question. Give me 5 bucks and I'll tell ya.
5. No, I don't need a lollipop to complete the picture.
ooc1: I don't know where he is, we will move along and DM his character for now.
ooc2: We are going to the Lair of the Boogre Bear wherein lies a fine treasure including the mystical Book of Surchine.
ooc3: No worries and no rush. I'd rather this take time and be good than be rushed and end up silly.
ooc4: Sorry about that, hon. Ignore them or laugh with them and they'll tire of it soon enough. Good that you can come up with better jokes than they can - pass yours around to give them better ideas.
ooc5: Why are we 'ooc'ing? It's not necessary unless you are in a 'strict RPG' thread or in with a post in which you are RPGing. This is just the HADB Castle, silly. Anything goes here (uh, almost anything !)

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-24-2001).]