Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2001, 03:18 PM   #101
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

thread fell off page 1

frazza frazza

anyone home?

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-19-2001, 04:50 PM   #102
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
"Very well. Enemy of my enemy is my friend" Hiram replied. "I'm not speaking for Lady Breanna now, but I would suggest we rest up and make a plan." There is a grove nearby that is only for people of noble hearts. Ifn yer a noble mage, then you won't be have'n any problems there. You two can do that spell memberizing thing and I can get some sleep." Breanna agreed with her companion and gathered her things. Hiram and Neb carefully stepped outside to see if there were any more assasins. Neb turned toward the dwarf and said "I usually have no use for your kind, but you may travel with me to help me reach my goals." Hiram peered up at Neb and replied "You can stuff your cynicism in a sack mister mage" "I'm here to help the lady"

Breanna joined the two and was ready to travel once more.

The three left the town and entered the forest, after about an hour of walking, with Neb complaining every inch of the way because his robe got tangled in the bushes or snagged on branches, the trees began to thin out, DM pointed forwards and said, "The grove is just up ahead, we should reach it in less than half an hour, Neb looked considerably pleased at the prospect of a place to rest and smiled, he looked towards DM to say something, but his eyes locked on to something on the other side of her and his eyes widened in shock, he shoved her aside and leapt forward, closing his hand on something.

Dm was shoved into Hiram who cursed loudly and was about to beat Neb to death for shoving DM before he saw what Neb was holding, an arrow, Neb dropped the arrow and said calmly, "Get behind me." Hiram and DM obeyed and moved to stand behind Neb.

The twang of a bowstring was heard and an arrow flew towards the trio, Neb swatted this one aside with the flat of his hand, more twaning bowstrings could be heard and a swarm of arrows headed towards them, DM and Hiram were unscathed by the onslaught of arrows since Neb batted most of them away or caught them, if not with his hand, then with either his body or his robe.

Old 10-19-2001, 05:15 PM   #103
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Dude...you are reminding me of wonderwoman against bullets. no offense of course, you go with your bad self.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
Old 10-19-2001, 05:28 PM   #104
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Dude...you are reminding me of wonderwoman against bullets. no offense of course, you go with your bad self.

(Neb is wearing a pair of Bracers of Deflection, that's why he can do it, they're not perfect though, that's why he was about five arrows stuck in his body, one in his right hand, two in his left leg, one in his left shoulder and the last one has perforated his liver.)

Old 10-20-2001, 08:17 AM   #105
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Good morning HADB! I’m not working today!! I’m at home and have a complete day of nothing planned. Oh happy.

I’m planning on shaving my head tonight. The males of my family have come to the conclusion that we will be showing support for our sister by doing this. My sister is currently undergoing Radiation treatment for Brain cancer and she has no hair. We males decided to be just as embarrassed as she is. Granted, I’ll spend much of my time wearing my Eagles hat. I’m sure my girlfriend will cry when I do it. I’ll keep my goatee though. No, I won’t upload pics of my bald head to Stealthy’s site. Just imagine a spotted and scarred head.

Any and all of you are welcome to email me at hiramsedai@earthlink.net for no apparent reason.

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
Old 10-20-2001, 01:12 PM   #106
Neb

DM! Hiram! Get posting! We've got an RP to keep alive!
Old 10-20-2001, 08:06 PM   #107
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
The three left the town and entered the forest, after about an hour of walking, with Neb complaining every inch of the way because his robe got tangled in the bushes or snagged on branches, the trees began to thin out, DM pointed forwards and said, "The grove is just up ahead, we should reach it in less than half an hour, Neb looked considerably pleased at the prospect of a place to rest and smiled, he looked towards DM to say something, but his eyes locked on to something on the other side of her and his eyes widened in shock, he shoved her aside and leapt forward, closing his hand on something.

Dm was shoved into Hiram who cursed loudly and was about to beat Neb to death for shoving DM before he saw what Neb was holding, an arrow, Neb dropped the arrow and said calmly, "Get behind me." Hiram and DM obeyed and moved to stand behind Neb.

The twang of a bowstring was heard and an arrow flew towards the trio, Neb swatted this one aside with the flat of his hand, more twaning bowstrings could be heard and a swarm of arrows headed towards them, DM and Hiram were unscathed by the onslaught of arrows since Neb batted most of them away or caught them, if not with his hand, then with either his body or his robe.
Recovering her footing with Hiram's help, the Dragon Mage summons a Shield of Repelling which travels with the company to the enchanted grove. Hiram assists Neb who is starting to suffer from his wounds.

Upon reaching the protected grove, Breanna releases the shield spell and prepares an infusion to give Neb. "Here, sorcerer. This will numb the pain and put you to sleep." Soon, the herbs start to take affect and Neb lapses into unconciousness. "Hiram, will you remove those arrows, please, while I get a healing salve ready?" "Of course, my Lady." Hiram works the arrows out as well as he can and Breanna applies the salve. "That will heal the worst of it, but it will take some time and that one in his leg will leave a scar. Fortunately, we need rest anyway, so let's make a bit of camp while we wait for the herbs to wear off of Neb."...

OOC: Okey dokey, Hiram, I believe that makes is 'your' turn.
Old 10-20-2001, 10:10 PM   #108
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Recovering her footing with Hiram's help, the Dragon Mage summons a Shield of Repelling which travels with the company to the enchanted grove. Hiram assists Neb who is starting to suffer from his wounds.

Upon reaching the protected grove, Breanna releases the shield spell and prepares an infusion to give Neb. "Here, sorcerer. This will numb the pain and put you to sleep." Soon, the herbs start to take affect and Neb lapses into unconciousness. "Hiram, will you remove those arrows, please, while I get a healing salve ready?" "Of course, my Lady." Hiram works the arrows out as well as he can and Breanna applies the salve. "That will heal the worst of it, but it will take some time and that one in his leg will leave a scar. Fortunately, we need rest anyway, so let's make a bit of camp while we wait for the herbs to wear off of Neb."...

OOC: Okey dokey, Hiram, I believe that makes is 'your' turn.

Neb starts a fire, cooks a duck, heats some water, and sets a table in one gesture. Hiram stands astounded at Neb's culinary prowess. "You'll make a good wife some day, mageling" Hiram exclaims. "Thats nothing, silly dwarf" Neb replies. "I can do that and fight 1000 orcs, two minotaurs, and one irate hedgehog. "There was a time when I was just a young spritely lad and I was going to the festival" Papa had said "Nebraham, don't you get into any trouble now! He knew how I like to cast fireballs at sheep to get that sheepy smell in the air." Neb looked over at Hiram and noticed that the dwarf was fast asleep after eating more than his share of the unforunate duck. He then looked over at Breanna and saw that she was memorizing some spells, so he thought to do the same. He hefted his considerable bag of goodies over to a spot near a tree and started to do his magically neb things.

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
Old 10-21-2001, 10:46 AM   #109
Neb

B-U-M-P-! spells: "BUMP!"
Old 10-21-2001, 03:01 PM   #110
Neb

Neb had no need to memorize any spells since he was sorcerer, so instead he wandered over to poke at the fire with a stick, limping slightly due to his wounded leg.

After boring himself to death with that he turned to DM and said, "Tell me, good lady, why do you travel with this dwarf and not a regiment of armed knights as would be befitting for one of your stature?"