Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2003, 10:35 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I don't know what's going on. I walked up to the new merchant with the big chest behind him on level 3 and tried to talk to him three times. on the third try my PC started running around bashing things then ran stright across the page right through all the walls and ran off into limbo. next thing I new I was on level 5, 7 & 9 all at the same time with different PC's running through the area and right through me like I was a ghost. For 10 minutes I could run from level to level. And then to top it all off I was inside a Red dragon on level 9 while some one named Texan was getting his butt kicked by it, screaming for the DM to help him.

Then all of a sudden I was back on level 3 in the middle of the room. so I walk over to the same guy and this time he talks to me and I sold him a bunch of spells and weapons.

Next I tried to talk to the Merchant on his left, and a female merchant answers and my PC runs around to the woman on the end. So I check out her stuff. while this is going on two new PC's run up to me and say is this the guy with the Tatoos and I then my PC runs off through the wall again and the game shuts off. What is going on did the game get a bug or Virus in it or were you messing with me just for fun LOL

I ran Norton Anti Virus and my system is clean

I quit after that????????????????????????

That is everything that happened to me, and in that order or that's as close to the best I can remember.

Really Wierd night?!?!?!

[ 09-22-2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 09-22-2003, 11:25 PM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I've had that happen to me on another server, sometimes just on a trigger. I think it's something in SOU, but I can't be sure. I still suck at scripting, but it's funny sometimes. I had a fight with an impossible archer, on lvl one tonight, and went invulnerable for a minute, which had to be divine intervention, as my monk/assassin is bad, but she's not that bad. Oh yeah, CB, I'm back...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 05:08 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

[img]smile.gif[/img] I am aware of that bug, I saw it happen while playtesting today.

What is happening is, when you talk to them, they are behind a desk, and not close to you, so your character tries to find a closer way to get to her to talk.

I am fixing that and the others now. Also adding the other shops and such tonight too!! Let me know if you encounter any more odd things once it's fixed. [img]smile.gif[/img]

PS:Remember, next time you see a bug, post it in my 'report a bug/error' thread--I check that thread 3 times every day [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks!!!

Oh yeah, level 3 will also have a pub

[ 09-24-2003, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote