Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2001, 09:30 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, enough said... and to answer some questions...

Well I knew that intro would click... it all scared you to death huh? Shit. now I will have to think of a new one...

Secondly, this exams are just our semestral exams in high school, big deal, but not as bigga deal as the ACET here or UPCAT, or whatever college entrance exams... to reiterate on it here:

College exams here are brutally hard and tension-filled. That is because here, I am studying in one of the premiere private schools here in the Philippines. Our college education hhere is one of the best... well, let's put at it this way... you graduate here in our school, you are like 90% sure to get a job... and they will look out for you... in my opinion, we are not to even settle for the minimum... that powerful...

And granted that we Ateneans here are prioritized already by our college, there are others, girl school, boy schools, coeds... anywhere trying to get in our school, and so in other colleges that we have applied... our advantage, not that we are only prioritized, we know how Ateneo, our school, works... a plus.

Well, since I blew my first three years in high schoolm I have to do good in my fourth year in order to ensure my slot. If I do not... well, byebye. If I get into UP which is even bloodier than our school, lucky me.

And I am ranting... Have you been in this situation on where you are sure of your answer but other people answer differently?

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen!
Old 08-31-2001, 09:34 AM   #2
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Welcome back Bahamut!

Glad your exams are over! Don't worry about University, I am sure you will get in with no problem

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Proud member of the Lecherous Hillbillies...oh no wait the Laughing Hyenas
Old 08-31-2001, 09:40 AM   #3
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Welcome back

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-31-2001, 09:47 AM   #4
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, this is just small time exams compared to the other ones... but I am glad as hell its over!

I know Azure can very kind and all... but a ( )??? That was just... it was an honor Az!!!

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen!
Old 08-31-2001, 10:44 AM   #5
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hiya! Nice to see you again! Glad to hear your exams are over! Here we write 6 tests per year in the main subjects and 2-4 tests a year in the others, but I'm still scared of them.
In case you are wondering what happened to the poem thread, I think its somewhere on page 3, I quit bumping it after a while.

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 08-31-2001, 12:51 PM   #6
Moni

Welcome Back!!!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-31-2001, 01:07 PM   #7
Lioness
Jack Burton

Glad to have you back, Bahamut!

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 08-31-2001, 01:22 PM   #8
Hesperex

Jolly Good show what,what

------------------

"The beginning of eternity.
The end of time and space.
The start of every end,
And the end of every place."

Old 08-31-2001, 05:06 PM   #9
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Welcome back ryan!

GOod to see you posting again.

(BTW: It was RED!)

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way to....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 09-01-2001, 10:06 AM   #10
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Thanks guys!

Hey, GR, THATS PINK!!!! ITS PINK!!!!

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen!