Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2001, 07:21 AM   #1
Pablo the Jester
Dungeon Master

Sometimes i wonder if I'm the only one on this Island... Stupidity surrounds me and man... talk about one way ticket on this island geez. Is it great to be a closer neighbor to Fidel Castro? If i ever decide to go insane... jump the fence... and try my luck with the mines. It be better dead than down here. But soon ill be off this hellhole... Yes... I could soon make everybody else suffer my problem to know how it feels like to be filled with boringness... Stuff you in a hole and light it on fire!

Nope! I'm not mad... If anybody would feel like it, comeby and ask some questions about GTMO... and maybe i could ask about the states haven't seen it well over two years. (well ive seen jacksonville but what the hell! It was only a day)
Old 11-11-2001, 07:39 AM   #2
Spelman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Geeeeeeezzzzzz. Stuck in Cuba and I bet you can't even have a decent cigar, can you? How's it goin' down there, anyhoo? They still do the whole cold war thingy with the US guard watching the Cuban guard from across some wall or somethin'? Can you guys even go for a walk in town? What can ya do for fun and games (besides find yourself on the 'net?).

Here's an idea. If you do have a Cuban counterpart guard...someday soon bring out a garbage can with a leather cover (or the like...sommat like a bongo). Shout out "Ba ba looo!" at the top of your voice.
See what happens, and let me know!
May those that love us, love us. And those that don\'t love us, may God turn their hearts. And if He will not turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles....so that we will know them by their limping.
Old 11-11-2001, 07:39 AM   #3
Pablo the Jester
Dungeon Master

I guess I'll laugh by myself about my starvation for conquest... *erm* MWHUA HA HA HA HA AHHA!!!
Old 11-11-2001, 07:42 AM   #4
Pablo the Jester
Dungeon Master

Yep, but it's really easy to get away with things... really easy to get cigarettes, just ask some Jamacian guy or even a philipino
Old 11-11-2001, 07:47 AM   #5
Pablo the Jester
Dungeon Master

Just so i can clear a few these things, yep i can go for a walk just got to watch out for those damn mines... no the cold war things over *whispers* i wish it was going on, spice up a few things... ummmm all ever thought of only being able to go to the navy exchange, there taht would be ur only best place to go chilll with your friends... it sucks.
Old 11-11-2001, 07:54 AM   #6
Pablo the Jester
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Spelman:
Geeeeeeezzzzzz. Stuck in Cuba and I bet you can't even have a decent cigar, can you? How's it goin' down there, anyhoo? They still do the whole cold war thingy with the US guard watching the Cuban guard from across some wall or somethin'? Can you guys even go for a walk in town? What can ya do for fun and games (besides find yourself on the 'net?).

Here's an idea. If you do have a Cuban counterpart guard...someday soon bring out a garbage can with a leather cover (or the like...sommat like a bongo). Shout out "Ba ba looo!" at the top of your voice.
See what happens, and let me know!

Somehow I should thank u for such an idea yes i will try that, amybe the cops will have to kick me off this island... or i could smoke a Cuban Cigar in front of the cops *erm* i mean security. They'll just kick me off the island... Yes that sounds great!!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2001, 08:00 AM   #7
Spelman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Things you could do while at GTMO
1)Carman Miranda/Sgt Klinger tribute
2)Walk out within earshot of the closest Cuban guard and read "War and Peace" aloud in a slow pidgeon english way
3)drink lots of alcohol
4)collect as many strange looking lizards as possible and have them run a race thru the minefields
5)collect as many strange looking superior officers as possible and (see #'s 3 and 4)
May those that love us, love us. And those that don\'t love us, may God turn their hearts. And if He will not turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles....so that we will know them by their limping.
Old 11-11-2001, 08:16 AM   #8
Pablo the Jester
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Spelman:
Things you could do while at GTMO
1)Carman Miranda/Sgt Klinger tribute
2)Walk out within earshot of the closest Cuban guard and read "War and Peace" aloud in a slow pidgeon english way
3)drink lots of alcohol
4)collect as many strange looking lizards as possible and have them run a race thru the minefields
5)collect as many strange looking superior officers as possible and (see #'s 3 and 4)

Hmmmmm... 1)It be more like a tribute to Cpt. Buehn some guy on our who thinks he can spice things up *whispers* hes done a better job than the last Captain... but u know what good idea thx!

[img]smile.gif[/img]
2)If i did that they would shoot and throw my corpse into the minefield... wouldnt be to great
3)oh yes, i will double the alcohol i drink and add in some acid to trip on
4)I would rather get a pack of Banana Rats(if u don't know what the hell it is, think of a four foot rat in a tree)... Stupid things ate my shoe!!! i would let them run free in the minefield!! MWHUA HA HA HA HA AHHA!!! I will start with they're babies so they won't a next generation with those bastards...
5) *erm* yes I will get with them then will I... LOOK OUT WORLD FIDEL YOUR GOING TO HAVE A SURPRISE IN YOUR SUITE!!!
Old 11-11-2001, 12:52 PM   #9
Tenk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yep. I have to agree with Pablo. Gtmo is the worst place to live and is boring beyond belief. The best thing to do here is to ride your bike off a cliff. (I have never done this before) Ahem.