Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 02:58 PM   #1
Dog of War
The Magister

OK, so it says I can only cast 5 at a time. I only have 4. Did I leave an Elemental wandering around a stairwell somewhere? Is there anything I can do to clear up this Problem. I want my army of Elementals to be 5 not 4. and why can't they go up and down stairs? They seem to have legs or floaty tentacle like thingies. If BG2 had escaltors or Elevators, would that make a difference? Should the govt intervine? Have I thouroughly digressed?
Old 03-05-2001, 03:02 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Unfortunately for balancing reason, you can only summon 5 critters each time (this restriction applies to Wizard Eyes too! ARGH!!) Also, summon critters will not travel with you to a different map, such as leaving one area into a new location (walking up and down stairs are also the case). The only thing you can do is rest and wait for it to unsummon. Elementals and skeletons tend to stick around longer than the other summon creatures.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-05-2001, 03:02 PM   #3
MORDRICK THE MAD
The Magister

I dont think summoned creatures can even go into party only areas either.
MTM

P.S. You must gather your party before getting killed.
/
Damn I thought that was going to be my first-first reply but I got beat to the punch again.
/
Mordrick Casts "Tears"
Mordrick Casts "Pint"
Mordrick spills tears in his pint.
BOO HOO!
------------------

IGNORANCE IS BLISS

[This message has been edited by MORDRICK THE MAD (edited 03-05-2001).]
Old 03-05-2001, 03:09 PM   #4
Dog of War
The Magister

I have rested a few days.. and I can only summon 4 creatures. I did this once downstairs of some joint could only summon 3, walked upstairs and my elemental went poof. Now where did I hide the other fire dude...