Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2000, 07:02 PM   #1
Easy

I don't know if such a thing exists yet and if so someone please correct me, but i'd like to start a list of where you can find many of the magical items in this game. If you go to http://www.1370dale.com/nav/iwd_items.htm there is a list of all the magical items that can be found in the game but it does not give their locations. I understand that many of them are random, but if people send in the locations of where they found certain items it would really help a lot of people.

I'll start the ball rolling :

Long Bow +1 Defender : During the "Heartstone Gem" mission, in a chest guarded by a verbeeg near where the Hearstone Gem 'should' be.

Clasp of Bron's Cloak : For sale in Kuldahar
Black Wolf Talisman : Inner Tomes (Vale of Shadows mission) lower level
Plate Mail +1 : For sale in Kuldahar
Kresselack's Plate mail : Kresselack's coffin (inner tomes - vale of shadows)
Faith Killer (axe) : for sale in Kuldahar
Short Sword of Lesser Phasing : a chest guarded by an acolyte in heartstone gem mission
Wand of Armory : I believe it was in a chest in crypt #6 in Vale of Shadows
Wand of Sleep : Same as Wand of Armory

That's all i can think of right now, but if any of you have magical items that you have found on your quests, i'm sure it would be mutually beneficial to everyone to list them here!

-Easy out
Old 08-18-2000, 09:50 PM   #2
Ziroc

We have a huge item list, with locations here on the Ironworks IWD site, haven't you seen it?
It gives you the items pic, location, and description. I've got lots more to add tonight too..

Ironworks Items List

Dan
Old 08-18-2000, 11:32 PM   #3
Easy

Very cool. I appreciate it.