Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2002, 02:23 AM   #21
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
I agree with what's his name.We should do a contest to the funniest website we can find.Or Ziroc could kepp the game and build a brick wall around his house and put guns,razor wire,traps,and the worst of all things in the world........FLUFFY PILLOWS!!dun dun dun!:::looks around cunfused:::Where did that come from?
Her is some funny or stupid websites look her:

http://www.lan.no/

Or clik on the link in my signature and remember to enable your sound!

[ 05-12-2002, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 05-12-2002, 03:01 AM   #22
uss
20th Level Warrior

heya!
ive already got Morrowind, so [img]tongue.gif[/img] . i just came here to say to all the ppl, that dont know anything about the game, that you must have a very fast computer! i have 700 mhz, the games on minimal resolution, and the game is still as slow as hell!
Old 05-12-2002, 03:33 AM   #23
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

I suggest a game of beyond bolderdash.Altho you would have to break up the players into pods or brackets with a few rounds due to the sheer number of players.I also think it should be open to outside the U.S. as well because big Z shouldn't have shell out anything for this, whoever wins should agree to send Ziroc payment for any postage and shipping including insurance ect.Beyond boulderdash is played like this Ziroc would ask a question,players pm a first round answer,
all answers are posted,then players pick one of the answers posted(which must include the correct one)and pm them.You get 3pts for a correct answer right off the bat,2pts for the correct answer after first round,and 1 point for each person you fooled into using your bs answer.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
Old 05-12-2002, 07:13 AM   #24
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I enter the competition with this site http://realultimatepower.net/
Old 05-12-2002, 07:35 AM   #25
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Well, I'm A Student, Flat Broke, But Out Of The USA... Hmmm.
Oh Well... I Know... Throw It Into The Sea, And The First IW Member To Find It... WINS!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Preferably A Sea Near Me... Or The Pond Behind My House...
Old 05-12-2002, 05:13 PM   #26
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
uhoh1: There goes my LegoPr0n site submission. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]
*prays he has edited the quote tags correctly.

I assume you're talking about this one here [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Though I always thought Starwars was a rated PG.

If you really get into it, there is some roleplay stuff here, be warned it, it doesn't look quite as proffesional as the first one.

Somepeople really have too much time on their hands.

EDIT. Thought I'd better justify this post by suggesting an idea for a contest. How about a poem about IW, or something related to it?
Perhaps we could use the new polling facitlity to decide which one was best (just a thought).

[ 05-12-2002, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Staralfur ]
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?