Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2003, 10:21 AM   #21
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Besides - I was tired and didn't know what I was doing - there were these two chain-saws - one of the locals started cutting down a forest about 6 am that morning - and there was another one - much closer I recall, that used to start at about 3am each morning (revenge is sweet).
LMAO!!!
Old 01-15-2003, 10:27 AM   #22
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Your caption fails to explain that Davros was the handsome one in the photo - and that can was a set-up - I was ambushed I tell ya
Surely you are the ugly one at the front! With the gaudy pyjamas!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 01-15-2003, 10:28 AM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I dunno, Mel, has Davros been in Holland? If he can prove that he has....and learns how to ask for a Coke in French, you may have to let him in!

My only saving ET grace is that I've spent a week in Amsterdam, had some GREAT French chocolates shipped to me last year and uh... let's see, I was in Finland on my way in and out of Russia....I pick on Geniebabe, that should count double!....and uh... I like soccer players...
Old 01-15-2003, 10:40 AM   #24
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I dunno, Mel, has Davros been in Holland? If he can prove that he has....and learns how to ask for a Coke in French, you may have to let him in!

My only saving ET grace is that I've spent a week in Amsterdam, had some GREAT French chocolates shipped to me last year and uh... let's see, I was in Finland on my way in and out of Russia....I pick on Geniebabe, that should count double!....and uh... I like soccer players...
I have been to the Damm Square and the Rijksmuseum - spent a long time looking at The Night Watch - so Cloudy, do they count . Unfortunately, the only phographic evidence that contains me (as proof) doesn't have any real proof of location in the background. The photo is of me "inhaling" - well exhaling really - the one and only time I have ever experimented with the weed, and it was in a place where it was legal .

Asking for a Coke in French is easy :

"Pardon madamoiselle - mon Francais ne pas bon" - then holding your two hands horizontal about 8 inches a part, look the waitress in the eye and with a clear voice say "COKE" - or the more formal version "Une COKE si vous plait" [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-15-2003, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Davros ]
Old 01-15-2003, 10:45 AM   #25
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Will there be any beer involved ?
Old 01-15-2003, 10:51 AM   #26
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Asking for a Coke in French is easy :

"Pardon madamoiselle - mon Francais ne pas bon" - then holding your two hands horizontal about 8 inches a part, look the waitress in the eye and with a clear voice say "COKE" - or the more formal version "Une COKE si vous plait" [img]smile.gif[/img]
Alternatively, you could just hold your hands 8" or more apart and say 'Coke' emphatically with a put on French accent (Chainsaw, you git [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 01-15-2003, 10:52 AM   #27
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

I can ask for Coke in french! Can I get in?
Old 01-15-2003, 11:34 AM   #28
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Callum Kerr:
Count me in... I am from Britain actually... just live here in MY...

Does this mean I get to add another line to my sig?

An official EUROTWIT!!!!!
Of course, add the line, be proud to be a EUROTWIT
Old 01-15-2003, 11:36 AM   #29
DarkAngel
Manshoon

there is absolutely no way..... [img]redface.gif[/img] you can make a euro clan and not have a west london-er. Cummon....i can't even spell it. lol. and i hav been too many places in france and can back up the fact that the french are hamsters, and smell like elderberries.
Old 01-15-2003, 11:38 AM   #30
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
I think I have visited Europe a few times - does that count? - can I be appointed an honorary ball boy or something - yes, of course that would be an appointment as an unpointed ball boy of course
As a man I've drank Euro beer with, you're more than welcome and your juggling with the aforementioned more than qualifies you for the 'twit' part