Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2002, 08:32 PM   #91
kanri
Dungeon Master

dude i love your work i need a sig i have none could it have a human sorcerer casting fireball with the name Kanri on the bottom thanx
Old 04-24-2002, 09:41 PM   #92
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_M:
"I WANNA PARN AN' DEED SIG!"
I quite like that SSJ 4 Goku one...if thats avalible?
also could i have Daniel on it in that Bushido meats necromancy writing you have on the top of the page, if thats possible?
^_^ Like this?

PS: Ok Sir Golum, that's great, OH but one little thing: On that LOTR thing... errm HELL NO... lol... As much as I'd love to drewsuch a picture i cant just take something and make an image from it, when I do that it looks like crap, I'll see if i can't give it a whirl but I can't make any promises, if i ever do art it is to express how I feel, it is a very personal thing...

and by the way, what do you mean you wanna parn and deed sig? You just asked for two sigs? I'm lost now 6_9 lol

urr letsee um... 7_7

Pick it, One two or three, and once you're finally decided on a name plz tell me, I can also make the background more cheery if you want but that's a Deathkiller Original Bryce Randomization int he background [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'd rather not let it go to waste lol..

^ _ ^

Thanks for letting me borrow Ranma1/2 by the way RBF, this show is GREAT and im not even HALF WAY through! I feel sorry for that poor boy who had a terrible since of direction [img]tongue.gif[/img] oh and I think im gonna make Mp3s of the intro and ending themes cuz those rawk too, i might upload them to my site if you want them for yourself as well I hopefully will be done with the series by tomorrow afternoon and y ou can get it back on Friday ^_^ WOOOOH! And you were right, the little 2 foot tall Bald old Perverted guy ISNT in there... I wish I could find a picture with him trying to bury his face in ranma's chest while he's male LOL it was a funny picture [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And hey! Why not download a Ranma Desktop while you're at it

That was funny trying to get him/her to dress like a girl though hehe...

on another note: Ill see if i can't haggle my mom into giving me at least HALF of the Evangelion series before my birthday -_- *now how am I gonna do that... it's not like I can just say "Im gonna improve my grades for you" or anything like that... lol...
----------------

Coming Soon: THE BADITS MARU SIG!!!

Old 04-24-2002, 09:59 PM   #93
Sir Goulum
John Locke

/)eath. Dont mind me i'm just requesting 2 more sigs . I want 4 so if i get bored of one, i'll just switch it. I can host it but wait till i post saying i have it full hosted k? k. heres siggy #1.

1. Sir Goulum Trademark

2. Lets try something unusual so... how about sword#1 holding another sword.

3. Sword #1 should have a silver blade with elvish print on it near the hilt. Make the hilt somewhat glamourous (i'll let you use artistic talent here).

4. Sword #2 (the one the first sword is holding) should be almost like a small twin of the first sword.

5. Make the 'living' sword standing with the blade pointing down. NO LEGS OR FEET. Just standing on the tip of the blade. Also he obviously needs 2 hands and arms so do that but make them the same color as the blade. NO FACE OR EYES EITHER. Just arms and hands and a sword he is holding.

6. Make the backround a Summery landscape with birds flying around.

I'll give you the details on the second one LATER!
Old 04-24-2002, 10:33 PM   #94
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Yes! Ah ha! Very good. I'd have to go with......... number one, with the color of the armor and the hair... Its about perfect! (number two has too much hair, for my ideal sig though. And the color is too light.)

But some points.
1.)The sword hilt is a little... I don't know. I don't like the fanned out look it has. It dosn't seem to fit. I would like it a little more uh... well kinda like the other one... damn I wish I could give you some better specifications and ideas, but I'm not an artist and its not easy to convay images over a forum. (If you don't have a scanner or any artistical talent anyway. ) I do like the color of it... that does seem to fit.

2.)Sorry... The background dosn't agree with me. I would like it a little more cheerful... sorry.

3.)Sorry agian, as I have had no response from Ziroc about my name change. AFAIK it SHOULD end up being Sir_Mandorallen.

4.)Just throw some more detail on the armor and it will be great!

Note: I won't get back to you about anymore updates until about 10:00 P.M. Eastern Standered Time tommaro.
Old 04-24-2002, 11:04 PM   #95
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Sir Goulum... I don't know what you're smoking... BUT I WANT SOME...

and here you are black... err Simirkrtargouliwhatchamacallum

Im gonna need some practice on remembering your name [img]tongue.gif[/img]

i'm gonna' turn in for the night, see you folks later [img]tongue.gif[/img]

WAI WAI *put Ranma 1/2 exit sound here*
Old 04-25-2002, 08:41 AM   #96
uss
20th Level Warrior

i dont know anything about sigs but i sure as hell want one. how to put up a sig? do i have to converse with the moderators? can i do it myself? or do you do that?

thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] !
Old 04-25-2002, 08:47 AM   #97
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by kanri:
dude i love your work i need a sig i have none could it have a human sorcerer casting fireball with the name Kanri on the bottom thanx
I'll see what I can do, fireballs are pretty easy to do so we'll see [img]tongue.gif[/img]

--------------------------
I bet you expected something here... didn't you...

BUT YOU EXPECTED WRONG!
Old 04-25-2002, 11:54 AM   #98
Nanaki3
The Magister

Quote:
i dont know anything about sigs but i sure as hell want one. how to put up a sig? do i have to converse with the moderators? can i do it myself? or do you do that?

thanks !
OK,

You just need to get a sig and then you have to get somebody to host it for you.

Try this site

Nanaki3
or
Sig Army

[ 04-25-2002, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Nanaki3 ]
Old 04-25-2002, 12:39 PM   #99
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

Death, I am the EXACT same way as you are, I never took an art class, yet an exceptional drawer (I hate painting though, unless usin paint, photoshop, any of the sort) and right now I'm working a dragon lying down facing a grim reaper, after I'm done, I can post it if anyone would want to see it? Well, good work and keep drawing
Old 04-25-2002, 03:28 PM   #100
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Uhhhh....Mind if I rethink on the Sword one of mine /)eath? It looks a little queer. Oh well. Try and do this one instead:

1. Sir Goulum Trademark

2. Make the backround a summer sunrise or sunset.

3. A large bird flying close by with a strong guy on it (i'll let you use your artistic talent on this part!).

Also I'd like, for my repotoire:

1. Sir Goulum Trademark

2. A sewer like place with a couple rats for the backround

3. A guy holding a sword(try and make it like my cool guy's that I have right now. My very first sig pic).

YOU have FUN with THOSE!