Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2001, 03:40 PM   #141
Elif Godson
Dracolich

No bodt ever said the strait up approach was a bad thing. There's just a greater risk when you do it that way though, that's all.
Old 11-08-2001, 03:42 PM   #142
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:
*grumbles as Byronas starts to pratice with Neb in the garden.* "Why me???" *Seeing that Neb wasn't doing anything to harm his garden at the moment, he put his leafblower/cannon on stand-by.* *Grabs a rake and patrols the garden.*

"DM, can I have a raise for haveing to go through all this?" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Uses one of Dieter's trees for fireball throwing practice, then proceeds to use a bush for sword hacking practice.*
Old 11-08-2001, 04:03 PM   #143
Neb

Ramon, I've got a message for you from your student [img]smile.gif[/img] :

"I do NOT need a teacher to teach me German. As a matter of fact, my English is what has an accent. So, more probable would be that I teach YOU to speak German without Kölner accent - as everyone knows only Göttinger and Hannoveraner can speak correct Hochdeutsch [img]tongue.gif[/img] "

Do you wish me to send her a reply?
Old 11-08-2001, 04:25 PM   #144
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

*Uses one of Dieter's trees for fireball throwing practice, then proceeds to use a bush for sword hacking practice.*

LEAVE MY GARDEN ALONE!!! *sprays Neb with weed killer* HAHAHAHAHA! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2001, 04:35 PM   #145
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Ramon, I've got a message for you from your student [img]smile.gif[/img] :

"I do NOT need a teacher to teach me German. As a matter of fact, my English is what has an accent. So, more probable would be that I teach YOU to speak German without Kölner accent - as everyone knows only Göttinger and Hannoveraner can speak correct Hochdeutsch [img]tongue.gif[/img] "

Do you wish me to send her a reply?

Yes, please, tell her that I take her up on her offer to become my teacher for standard German - gosh, my German students will be rather surprised when they find out that their German techer has got himself a German teacher of his own !

And also tell her, please, that I will start to wither like a flower in the desert if I have to go on here much longer without her purring !

So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 11-08-2001, 06:29 PM   #146
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ack! i just realized i was adopted! anyways, is there something for me to do?
Old 11-08-2001, 06:43 PM   #147
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:

But of course! Why don't you help your 'brother' practice a little tact before he gets a 'whoopin'! Take him somewhere and keep him occupied.

Neb - quit burning MY trees! Deiter my keep the grounds for me, but this is OUR home remember! Those trees are expensive, no please restore them, Mr. Sorcerer! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Deiter, yes, I shall compensate you for your having to put up with all that. That son of mine can get a bit out of hand. I'm afraid I've spoiled him. But - you just have to realize how CUTE it is when he does these things. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-08-2001, 06:43 PM   #148
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:

Yeah, help me keep Neb out of my garden! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2001, 06:45 PM   #149
Neb

Hmmmm..... If I can't use the trees for target practice, what can I use then? Hmmmm.... Ah! I know! A moving target! Oh little brother! Seph! Where are you? *runs off to look for Seph*
Old 11-08-2001, 06:45 PM   #150
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
I am sorry but I am a Paladin! This is my style. If Dragin Mage wants to fire me she can do so! You must know that everyone has his own style.

Never fear, Sir Byronas. I would never fire you. My 'children' need to learn EVERY skill. Sure, it's EASIER to just use a spell. And it's good to know how to pitch a dagger from a roof. But sometimes, the sword is all you have. Therefore, teach them all you know. They will appreciate it one day.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.