Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2002, 04:50 PM   #111
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(Walks in blearily and sinks into a chaise lounge) Apple pie? Custard? Dou guys pour custard? Ours just sits the, usually being ignored. We eat ice cream with apple pie. (Wistfully tries to remember the lsat time that she ate a piece of pie. Fails)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-17-2002, 05:16 PM   #112
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Ice Cream Is Good Too! Its Really Nice Tasting The Hot With The Cold At The Same Time!! Yum!!! Next To Custard, I Love Apple Pie And Ice Cream!! But Custard Wins! Its Just So Yummie And So Versatile! Why Do You Think It Wasn't "Rhubarb And Ice Cream" Eh?
Old 02-17-2002, 08:05 PM   #113
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Binky, I havedn't eaten rhubarb for dog's years, either. (sticks her finger in the custard)(tastes it) Say, does this taste like vanilla?
BTW, what's "clotted cream?"
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-18-2002, 03:59 AM   #114
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Binky, I havedn't eaten rhubarb for dog's years, either. (sticks her finger in the custard)(tastes it) Say, does this taste like vanilla?
BTW, what's "clotted cream?"

ummm cream thats clotted i guess...

Ice cream with apple pie is nice also! Apple pie is really nice all around really.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-18-2002, 11:25 AM   #115
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Ice Cream Is Good Too! Its Really Nice Tasting The Hot With The Cold At The Same Time!! Yum!!! Next To Custard, I Love Apple Pie And Ice Cream!! But Custard Wins! Its Just So Yummie And So Versatile! Why Do You Think It Wasn't "Rhubarb And Ice Cream" Eh?

Wow!! I couldn't agree with you more, we have so many apple pie related things in common, but then apple pie is officially one of the best damn things in the world.
(Along with apple crumble, and other crumbles/pies with apple and another fruit.)
Old 02-18-2002, 02:31 PM   #116
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

How about Brown Betty? My aunt used to make it for us. It had apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, butter, and cake crumbs in it, if I recall right.
Old 02-18-2002, 02:37 PM   #117
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
How about Brown Betty? My aunt used to make it for us. It had apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, butter, and cake crumbs in it, if I recall right.

Sounds like my kinda food!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2002, 06:15 PM   #118
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~FOOD, FOOD, FOOD.......hmmm........AH! ~
What about 7 layer pie?? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
or [img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img] cake?

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 02-19-2002, 12:13 AM   #119
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by TAOWolf:
~FOOD, FOOD, FOOD.......hmmm........AH! ~
What about 7 layer pie?? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
or [img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img] cake?

Serves TAO some 7 layer cake (2cm wide and 30cm high) "There balance that!" hahahaha

lol j/jing, feel free to help yourself to some pie or cake. With cream, custard, or ice-cream. Or plain.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-19-2002, 06:30 PM   #120
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~grins slyly, finally coming up with a way to get Neb back!!!~ [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Closed Thread