Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2002, 02:31 AM   #11
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Dagorion:
Come on people, when someone posts a topic they expect people to be supportive and not for every person who posts to dissagree with them! ... OK, OK, I dont like then either and infact detest them but that has nothing to do with my point.
Hmm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Willard:
Do you like the band Aqua?
[QB]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Willard:
What do you think?
[QB]

It sounds pretty open to me, instead of a strickly surpportive thread.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-24-2002, 03:08 AM   #12
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Willard:
Do you like the band Aqua? I think that they are cool! Their song "Tarzan + Jane" is real cool. I don't like that barbie one though! [img]tongue.gif[/img] What do you think?
Aqua is one reason to forget my younger days (that was when I listened to ANYTHING that was on the Top 40). Anyway, I believe everybody should listen to "Barbie Girl" at least once, for the experience. They are defunct now IIRC. Willard, I don't think it was Aqua that sang "Tarzan & Jane." I think it was that other Scandinavian Europop band called Toybox. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2002, 03:41 AM   #13
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

[quote]Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Quote:
[qb]Come on people, when someone posts a topic they expect people to be supportive and not for every person who posts to dissagree with them! ... OK, OK, I dont like then either and infact detest them but that has nothing to do with my point.
Hmm

[quote]Originally posted by Willard:
Do you like the band Aqua?

Quote:
Originally posted by Willard:
What do you think?
[QB]

It sounds pretty open to me, instead of a strickly surpportive thread.
Hm... I see your point... In that case, Aqua sucks and all pop music should be banned. Further more people who previously listned to pop music after the imaginary banning will not be allowed to listen to any "alternative" or "heavy meatle" or any variation of these catigories.
All Britney Spears fans should be shot on sight.
Thank you for your time
Old 09-24-2002, 03:51 AM   #14
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rimjaw:
Willard, I don't think it was Aqua that sang "Tarzan & Jane." I think it was that other Scandinavian Europop band called Toybox. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
Indeed... Even though the styles are more or less the same (both Aqua and Toybox are annoying as heck [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), Tarzan & Jane wasn't done by Aqua either way. Thankfully I was already old enough by the time Barbie Girl was released, so I don't have to be ashamed of ever liking them, because I never did.
Old 09-24-2002, 06:49 AM   #15
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Do I like the band Aqua?

No [img]tongue.gif[/img]

They were around like 2-3 years ago weren't they? What are they still doing around

That Barbie Girl song is very very bad [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2002, 06:57 AM   #16
Hexa
The Magister

They should have just cashed-in and walked!@
Old 09-24-2002, 07:04 AM   #17
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Has anyone ever wanderd how these songs get so popular if everone hates them? Its the young and foolish 10-14 year-olds that are to blame!!!! They are the ones that allow the taint of pop music to tarnish the music world!!! Er.. I will stop now that my point has been made.
Old 09-24-2002, 07:48 AM   #18
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
Willard, I don't think it was Aqua that sang "Tarzan & Jane." I think it was that other Scandinavian Europop band called Toybox. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
Indeed... Even though the styles are more or less the same (both Aqua and Toybox are annoying as heck [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), Tarzan & Jane wasn't done by Aqua either way. Thankfully I was already old enough by the time Barbie Girl was released, so I don't have to be ashamed of ever liking them, because I never did. [/QUOTE]Did you catch the music video to Tarzan and Jane? 'Unreal' is all I can say.
Old 09-24-2002, 07:57 AM   #19
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Has anyone ever wanderd how these songs get so popular if everone hates them? Its the young and foolish 10-14 year-olds that are to blame!!!! They are the ones that allow the taint of pop music to tarnish the music world!!! Er.. I will stop now that my point has been made.
Let me guess... You're 15? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2002, 08:04 AM   #20
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Did you catch the music video to Tarzan and Jane? 'Unreal' is all I can say.
Ask my therapist if you want to know my opinion on that music video.