Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2003, 02:31 AM   #1
Trau
Zhentarim Guard

Okay, I'm one of those fellers that likes to do every single quest in the game. Problem is, I have a hard time justifiying doing so because I should just be working towards getting the money for the Shadow Thieves. The best I've come up with is that I need to get all the equipment and cash I can get my hands on so I'm prepared for Irenicus.

I usually do all the quests outside Athkatla in one round, unless I'm overburdened and need to sell, because I imagine it would be easier than going to and from the city each time. I also like to wait until giving the Shadow Thieves my cash before seeing Renal Bloodscalp, since you have no idea who you're working for until then.

What about you folks?
Black Bush: \"UN got a problem with me in Iraq? You know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh wait, you don\'t have an army. I guess that means you should need to shut the f**k up! SHUT THE F**K UP!\"
Trau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 06:36 AM   #2
SpongeBobTheDestoyer

You do all the quests outside of the city in one round. Man that's fast.

I'm a back and forth guy. I don't usually have a set order of quests I just float around doing them by difficulty. It makes for a long game with regard to in game days. If this were pnp my character would have died of old age.
Old 02-21-2003, 07:12 AM   #3
Myrddin L'argenton
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by SpongeBobTheDestoyer:
You do all the quests outside of the city in one round. Man that's fast.

I'm a back and forth guy. I don't usually have a set order of quests I just float around doing them by difficulty. It makes for a long game with regard to in game days. If this were pnp my character would have died of old age.
Aye, since some of the NPC quests wait a week before they start.
White wild magic graven in every rock, for the white gold wielder to unleash or control. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant<br />\'Let no man be unworthy of the angel that watches over him.\' Steven Donaldson<br />Accept who you are.<br />Lord Paladin of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart.<br />Walkthrough-online\'s new site<br />[url]\"http://forums.clankiller.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.clankiller.com</a>
Myrddin L'argenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 05:57 PM   #4
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Beacause I'm a solo pally, I usually go for what I want first. I usually go and do some basic quests to get some money and equipments to pump myself up, then when at a certain level I go for the harder one (Like killing Frikkag to get the Holy Avenger) Then after doing nearly all the quests to gain enough Xps I go for Imoen. He he, I killed Frikkag with a the Staff of Rynn. that was for fun...
Old 02-21-2003, 08:04 PM   #5
Mahlennacht
Drow Warrior

I think if you happen to be CN you have a valid excuse to do every quest without any coherent reason [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Mahlennacht is offline   Reply With Quote