Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2004, 01:10 PM   #1
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

Wich NPCs do you like and wich ones do you hate? I've always liked RFS81 who is always amusing to listen to. Ive always have hated Myles who is a loser and a pain to listen to. I also hate Crock the kidnapper.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:47 PM   #2
Holywhippet
Dungeon Master

Of the recruitable NPCs only RFS-81 doesn't annoy me because he'll follow you just about everywhere. The others annoy me because there's certain locations where they will refuse to go which leaves you to carry their stuff and fight with less characters.
Holywhippet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 07:22 PM   #3
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

I don't just mean the recruitable NPCs.
Old 01-02-2004, 08:02 PM   #4
babar
Manshoon

Myles and Urq are very annoying.
I don't like RPCs, but if I had to take one, it'd be RFS-81 for the reasons mentioned above. If he had Psi spells that would be awesome.

Crock is a jerk, and Sadok is a pain because trying to click on him is enough to make Wiz8 a video game. But Sadok has the best prices, which sort of makes up for it.

Ferro has to be the best, because where else are you going get munchkin stuff?
babar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 02:38 AM   #5
the mighty stamar

My favorite was sergeant sparkle. I just dig her enthusiasm.

I dont like a lot of them... Miles is pretty annoying.
Sgt Glumph.
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 02:49 PM   #6
ravenmaster
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i like RFS-81, its nice to have a NPC that doesn't go away. i hate myles, (so much i killed him). and i hate Kunar(he's to sharp and will notice almost anything i try to steal, even with my suped-up party.)
in brightest day<br />in blackest night<br />no evil shall escape my sight<br />let those who worship evil\'s might<br />beware my power<br />Green Lanterns light<br />-oath of the green lantern corps
ravenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 07:19 AM   #7
Ben Lauritson
Dungeon Master

I like RFS-81, especially because I find his insane laughter hilarious .

I'm not really sure who I hate, but I guess Sgt. Glumph annoys me. I find it amusing when he hasn't got the guts to stand up to the General though
Old 01-05-2004, 07:27 AM   #8
dplax
Jack Burton

I don't really like Myles. I usually don't even use RPC's because of reasons already discussed in the forums earlier (mainly if I would want to use them, I would just make a character who is like them in the beginning), the exception sometimes being RFS, so i guess he would be my favourite RPC.

Of NPC's I think Ferro is the best and the Trynnie are sometimes really annoying, when they push the party down the bough, or block the way.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 08:09 AM   #9
Kylospylon
The Magister

NPCs - I like Crock and Z'Ant, these two can always add an unsuspected hitch to a game I get too familiar with.

RPCs - I like RFS81 and Madras, though I always seem to dump any RPCs way before endgame.

I personally love the Mook, I wish they played a more pronounced role in the game. The Mook RPC is shyte tho, IMO.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:07 AM   #10
ferro287
Manshoon

Since I did a RPC Duo with Vi & RFS-81 I somehow got attached to them [killed the solo pc after revruiting vi]

Can't say I hate any of the NPC's... too few emotions built for that. But Glumph is a candidate for the most annoying ("you're supposed to save me, not kill me, private!").
ferro287 is offline   Reply With Quote