Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 02:16 PM   #1
TheBlueMage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've met Torin before and he believes the Dragon slayed his father.
I've went into Boogreland and now what happened to Grunaxe.

Now, when I see Torin again, he ask something like "Have you something new to say to me". I believe I must give him a new answer, telling him that the Dragon is not responsible for the Death of his father.

What do I need to say?
TheBlueMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 02:21 PM   #2
Anka
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Actually, I don't think there is any way to make him realize the dragon didn't kill his father...

[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: Anka ]

Old 11-09-2001, 02:25 PM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi, theBlueMage, and welcome to the board. When you talk to Torin he will give away info about Oakenmir, the magic oak, and also about his aim to kill Erathmeador. What he needs to do that is a DRAGON ARROW. What you'll have to do is to get the quest to deliver the dragon arrow to him (it's a Ishad N'ha guild quest from (warriors or bushi).

Money spoiler coming up....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-If you are a ranger and have the fletchery skill you might want to pick-pocket him to get the arrow back. A classic money-making trick is to enchant the dragon arrow as much as possible, and have a ranger make new ones, which then can be sold for a high profit in the city shops!

Cheers // Jazzid
Old 11-09-2001, 02:39 PM   #4
TheBlueMage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've given him the Dragon arrow in my first visit. And he should kill the Dragon in the morning...

I had 2 Dragon arrows (2 x Quest) I used the other one trying to kill him (dragon) directly but in vain. I can always purchase a new dragon arrow and visit Torin again and again give it to him.

As for the money trick I have my Rogue/Ninja/Monk doing fletchery in his spare time with the bushido arrow (the one that pays the big bucks).
TheBlueMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 05:01 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, TheBlueMage!!!

Trying to tell Torin that the dragon isn't responsible is like a number of other quests in the game - the player would like a sense of closure but the game just doesn't provide it.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote