Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2002, 06:14 PM   #31
Charean
Hathor

I have posted on other boards before I found this one... this is by far the most friendly and Comfortable place I have been. That is why I stay here.

Besides, where else has folks so close that they meet each other in person and post about it? Where else do people treat each other like a neighborhood community? Where else do people become friends?

This is it, folks.
This is the place where others only dream of.

As for flaming boards, I can only comment that there is a lot of people who simply don't aspire to anything better. They don't respect themselves and watching someone else get torn down makes them feel less insignificant. If someone wants to be treated with respect, they have to give it first.

I think I am done now. Thank you Z, you have created THE best board around. Never have I seen people this close and happy online. It is truly a gift. (three cheers inserted here!)