Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 11:39 AM   #21
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] Have I ever told you how cute you are when you throw on your striped refereee shirt?

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
OK! That will be enough namecalling. Everyone here knows better than to make personal insults like this.

While I am not a mod on this board at this time, I AM here in my capacity as a mod of Ironworks and I'm asking everyone to take this discussion back down to the level of simple fun that Memnoch intended OR take it to pm and email if you must continue in this manner.

The topic here is NOT appropriate for the War on Terrorism forum, unless you intend to link your debate to the incidents of 9-11 or the following events that directly involve the "war on terrorism".

You may start a new thread here in GD if you like and continue to debate the topic that came up here so long as you can keep the discussion civil and without personal insult or flame.

Cloudbringer

Old 12-04-2001, 11:46 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] Have I ever told you how cute you are when you throw on your striped refereee shirt?

Nope, not lately! But do pay attn to the ref's call, Sir K! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hmmm.. stripes... yah, I can do that.. but not black and white, too dull.

Cloudy
Old 12-04-2001, 11:52 AM   #23
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:

Nope, not lately! But do pay attn to the ref's call, Sir K! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hmmm.. stripes... yah, I can do that.. but not black and white, too dull.

Cloudy

*Gasp!* Me? Say something to someone that may sting like a dart in the bum? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2001, 11:54 AM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, where's Hawaii on that map? Just noticed I can't find it there.

CB
Old 12-04-2001, 11:58 AM   #25
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Hey, where's Hawaii on that map? Just noticed I can't find it there.

CB

Isn't it under the "More America" category on the far left of the map? Either that or between "More America" and "Countries Smaller Than Hooterville".
Old 12-04-2001, 12:02 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I see it! Thanks Neb! My graphics card is pretty old here at the office...hard to see most things that small! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 12-04-2001, 12:04 PM   #27
MagiK

I laughed my butt off at "Countries smaller than hooterville" [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2001, 12:12 PM   #28
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
I laughed my butt off at "Countries smaller than hooterville" [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hooterville! *Sigh* What a lovely place! Always warm. It's dairy country you know, and really not all that small if you're lucky!

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 12:23 PM   #29
Campino

Very funny indeed
Fortunately there's an arrow with "friends" pointing in my direction
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 01:04 PM   #30
norompanlasolas

quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Degree or no, well read or not, you attack an entire government one of the largest in the world, whioch is also responsible for most of the GOOD things that happen too but you ignore that ...why not proudly proclaim all the good that Spain is doing? How many billions has this or that other government done...get off my back. especially in a joke thread...post your attacks where they belong and not here.

And just as you point out..YOU have no idea what I do or do not know. Where I have or have not been and what I have or have not done.

(Acedemic carreer gives no wisdom, no special insight into truth or reality and certainly gives you no moral high ground)

Or better yet refrain from attacking at all? Unless it is in a thread or topic appropriate for attacks? Im not going to get involved with this debate about governmental morals, but I will bite back when I or my home or family or government is rudely bashed.

done finito finished...say what you want no further comment from me in this thread.

I did not fire the first shot. My comment was appropiate to the thread at the moment. I think it was pretty harmless (the first one).

Secondly, you talk about attacking but I was merely responding to a you namecalling me. So I expressed my point. If you dont like it, thats fine. But dont disqualify what I said on technicalities. I dont have problems with you "biting back" if you read something you dont agree with, as long as you do it with respect.

Oh, and I didnt write the degree thing to state superiority, far from it. I totally agree with you on this, I think you couldnt be more right. "(Academic carreer gives no wisdom, no special insight into truth or reality and certainly gives you no moral high ground)".

It was just a remark so that you knew I was not a 15 year old talking out of his ass like you implied I was in your first post. Well, I guess thats it, I said my peace. I hope I didnt offend anyone and, like magiK said, this is my final post in this thread.