Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2001, 05:17 PM   #81
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Melusine, I have held you in the utmost regard since I've joined this board, and that respect just increased again. I have been watching this thread and biting my tongue because I didn't want to get dragged into this again. Thank you for making sense and trying to make sense of this thread.

I completely agree with everything you have said so far and I'm with you 100%.

Rock on girl!

Wow Mil... I've no words to say how much I appreciate that. To be honest I was starting to doubt myself here for a moment...most people don't know this but I'm actually having quite a problem being coherent/having coherent thoughts sometimes as a result of my illness and I'm often afraid I don't make as much sense as I believe I do. I really needed to hear what you said, thank you so much!!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH
and the HADB &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-06-2001, 05:29 PM   #82
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

You're doing great. Just enjoy the fact that you are making more sense right now then a certain someone posting on this thread who isn't on any medication and not physically ill in any way.

I would never be able to tell that there was a difference in your posting at all.. You write better then I do and English is my first and only language!

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-06-2001, 05:36 PM   #83
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Remember, there's one common trait among inferior people. They all find themselves quite superior!

------------------
The true secret to happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have!
Old 09-06-2001, 08:36 PM   #84
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Wow Mil... I've no words to say how much I appreciate that. To be honest I was starting to doubt myself here for a moment...most people don't know this but I'm actually having quite a problem being coherent/having coherent thoughts sometimes as a result of my illness and I'm often afraid I don't make as much sense as I believe I do. I really needed to hear what you said, thank you so much!!

I agree wih Milamber. As long as I have known you, I have respected what you have had to say. I feel it a great dishonor that you are being ignored. You have always had a great heart and have shown a wisdom of someone much older. You are what my parents would call good people. Don't believe anyone that is trying to put you down for any reason. It's obviously because they are jealous of either your good looks or your intelligence or both. Hold yourself with Pride because you deserve it.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-06-2001, 08:38 PM   #85
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
Remember, there's one common trait among inferior people. They all find themselves quite superior!

You are forgetting that there is another saying as well.
Inferior people often time have superior ways because they are more in tune with themselves and nature. It is our technology and greed that begin to consume us.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-06-2001, 09:05 PM   #86
Moni

How far is this thread going to go before someone steps in and says (to everyone) just knock it the f*ck off will you?
If you have that big of an issue with your own level of intelligence, go do something about it and stop knocking those who don't have a problem with their own!

I learned over at MH not to dare ever again post anything related to my level of intelligence (which in the polls I would have rated as at least 16 ) because of the other people who frequent this and that board who can't allow anyone to be smart or as smart as themselves. Smarter? Forget it! Esp when they have "gone to college and earned degrees"! Which anyone with any intelligence knows is BS because degrees are, for the most part, bought...education is available to anyone who has access to a post office, libraries, newspapers.
I won't say another word on the subject of intelligence because I'd rather not stir up any more ugliness than what I have already seen posted here by some people who I had assumed were intelligent enough to be able to separate 250's opinion from their own lack of self confidence.

I'm just here to say enough is enough isn't it? No one is getting anywhere with this thread and I don't think 250 deserves the bashing he is getting for his opinion.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 09-06-2001).]

Old 09-06-2001, 09:21 PM   #87
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

250, are you some sort of idiot who'd idealogy is based on argueing? Thats all I ever see of you. Its constant whining, have you considered shutting the ■■■■ up once in awhile? Your not the fountain of knowledge, more like the fountain of misology. Grow up boy
Old 09-06-2001, 09:51 PM   #88
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
250, are you some sort of idiot who'd idealogy is based on argueing? Thats all I ever see of you. Its constant whining, have you considered shutting the ■■■■ up once in awhile? Your not the fountain of knowledge, more like the fountain of misology. Grow up boy
I am sorry if my post hurts your feeling (so wake up and change yourself). I've seen people like you one too many times.

Moni, thanks
Old 09-06-2001, 10:16 PM   #89
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
I am sorry if my post hurts your feeling (so wake up and change yourself). I've seen people like you one too many times.

Moni, thanks
Why are you assuming LofA needs to change himself...it is these very generalizations that are getting you into deeper and deeper water!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-06-2001, 10:29 PM   #90
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

250, it seems as if you are thanking people who only agree with your opinion. are you saying that only these people are right? do you not respect the opinions of those who dont agree with you, despite the fact that they're legion here? we're not going to change just because of some post you made, because we are who we are, and we're as good as we want to be. some of us dont WANT to be strong, or super-successful. strenght isnt for everybody, and some people are afraid of success.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!