Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2000, 06:10 PM   #1
Raze
The Magister

Hey does anyone know where i could get the mace of disruption from.

Also ive heard that you can upgrade it or something can someone tell me all about this mace?
Old 12-20-2000, 06:18 PM   #2
Ronn

I don't remember where I picked it up, but there is info on the upgrade in previous posts.

search for the word disruption

Old 12-20-2000, 06:19 PM   #3
Jon the Hell Caster

Spoiler
Ok you get it in a blood pool in the Vampire Place. You can upgrade into Mace Of Disruption +2 which when you hold it you are immune to level drain. The way you upgrade it is you first do the unseeing eye quest. Just do everything your employer tells you and you can use the illithem ore to upgrade your weapon

Old 12-20-2000, 06:41 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

mmm. Just happened to notice your post Jon the Hell Caster. Sold my illithem ore in the Promonade. Already did the Unseeing Eye quest. I have the Mace of Disruption. Do you think I can buy it back and still upgrade the mace? Or do you think it is too late??
Old 12-20-2000, 06:49 PM   #5
Suul-Yinn

As long as you didn't give it to the sculptor, you should be able to buy/steal it back. If all else fails use shadowkeeper to swop it and give money to a church to ease your concious!

Old 12-20-2000, 06:57 PM   #6
Ladyzekke

Thanks, Suul-Yinn. What a quick response! You must be in my same time zone. I just got out of Spellhold, so there is a lot about the game I don't know yet. What exactly is this "Shadowkeeper" you speak of? Also, if I buy back the Illithem, what steps do I need to do to upgrade the mace? Do I need to go to Cromwells?
Old 12-20-2000, 07:03 PM   #7
Jon the Hell Caster

shadowkeeper is an editor you can download in the IronWorks. I forgot what to do with the Illithem.

Old 12-20-2000, 07:43 PM   #8
Suul-Yinn

Take the real illithem ore and mace to Cromwell for an upgrade. Unfortunately I handed it over to the sculptor so I haven't done this myself, but I read an earlier post about it. For Shadowkeeper click here. However it can be abused very easily as you can make all your characters god-like so be careful as it may spoil your game.
I am in Scotland, GMT, so it's now 12.25pm. I am off to bed now as I have a meeting with the MD tomorrow and I have to travel for nearly 2 hours to get there. Goodnight all!

Old 12-20-2000, 07:52 PM   #9
Raze
The Magister

Ok thanks ppl but u didnt answer my first question i think i asked where is it, u answered how to upgrade it but i need to know where to get it. And i just hope i havnt sold it yet

>
Old 12-20-2000, 07:59 PM   #10
Ladyzekke

Thanks again, Suul-Yinn from Scotland. I would love to visit Scotland someday, it looks like a beautiful place that I probably would not want to leave once there. You are up late tonight, so have a good trip tommorrow! I also sold the Illithem or whatever to the sculpter, but I thought maybe you were talking about the fake stuff. Is there anything you can do with that? Probably not. Oh well, I'll just go on without it, as you have to do with many instances in this game. Can't do IT ALL. I think also I will keep clear for now from the Shadowkeeper; I want to try to play the game fairly first. Hey, Jon the Hell Caster, your icons in your post reminds me of the website www.stickdeath.com! Check out the category under "Shocked S***"! Maybe you will find it entertaining, Lord of Darkness! Until next time...