Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2005, 11:10 AM   #81
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Nanny 911 is a riot. Some of the kids on that show are so spoiled it is just amazing LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:31 PM   #82
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hi everyone! Seeing War of the Worlds tonight, before anyone else! Ah, it's great to work in a movie theater. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:48 PM   #83
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, the dead do rise! Jen, long time, no see. Glad to see your sig popping up, again. CD, take good care of her.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:54 PM   #84
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

Ironworks, they always come back.

Got thunder and lightning, and rain here realy pretty, but it's fryed the power once already.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:09 PM   #85
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Q'alooaith:
Got thunder and lightning, and rain here realy pretty, but it's fryed the power once already.
Wow, really? Up here (North East) I've been getting waterbombs thrown at me by my sister and her mate. Cools you down, which is nice as the sun is shining outside and it's pretty warm.

Maths exam tomorrow - eek! I got 25 out of 50 on the practices ones we did (done all by myself ^^) and that was 4 marks from an A. You can only get U, B and A on the exams, so I'm hoping for easy subjects as the easy ones are ok to do, the hard ones are just ridiculous. Why on earth do I need to no direct and inverse proportions? No reason whatsoever.

Anyway I'm off to revise for an hour before I chill for the rest of the night Good thing is it's the best 2 out of 3 marks from 3 tests that go through, and I got 90% on the first one, so if I fail this I have to try really hard for the next one.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:17 PM   #86
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I feel soooo tired. I should probably be napping. I popped in just for a moment and now I feel compelled to post. I hope everyone's doing well. My summer's been great, got back from a mission trip with my youth group last Friday, then went to a concert with the same people who were the staff of the program we were with. (Bunch of college students.) I had a good time. I'm utterly exhuasted (Because it's summer, I sleep, I get tired, and do menial yardwork from time to time.) I should probably be up doing something, but all my friends are probably away, so here I sit, rambling on a switching topics like some kid with ADD. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hopefully sometime this week I'll get a haircut, I need one real bad. Maybe I'll take before an after photos. I dunno. Anyway, hope everyone's doing well, nice to see some of you again. [img]smile.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 09:17 PM   #87
wellard
Dracolisk

Typical, we have had a drought these last 3 years down in Sydney but I buy a new motorbike a fortnight ago and it rains every day I have had off work since then

*goes to check out of the window again* /sigh/

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 09:24 PM   #88
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

LOL @ Wellard. So your the reason we are getting rain.

I'm just upset that my watertank hasn't been installed/delivered so I'm missing out on all this free water.
Old 06-29-2005, 03:31 AM   #89
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Well, the dead do rise! Jen, long time, no see. Glad to see your sig popping up, again. CD, take good care of her.
For the last day and a half I'm here before I head off to Canada to see the gf, sure. . If I can drag her away from WOW. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 09:54 AM   #90
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, so now you get rain, Wellard? You should have had time off sooner, Sydney would thank you!

SomeGuy, you need a vacation from summer chores! Glad you popped in, though, I was missing my penguin fix!