Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2005, 10:08 PM   #31
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ack, LZ, I don't have anything from you in either email! When did you send them? I'll keep checking tomorrow. I think the illicor one is the right one.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:26 PM   #32
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well it wasn't that long ago. Sent it to the capp.rr addy. Both files are large, so maybe will take time to get to you?

I DID copy the files to a disc as well I think, but I'm an ameteur re burning or copying on discs, so I am not 100% it worked. It should have though I reckon so I won't need the copy I sent to you most likely, only did it to be on the safe side. Yeah, check it later and let me know if you eventually did get something from me LOL.

Gah spent the entire evening copying stuff over onto a disc, and storing all my favorite links in places LOL. Only thing I worry about is my Sacred game, not sure if the files I copied over will make it so I can load the game and insert my current game. May end up having to start over if it doesn't work. Which will suck no doubt, but then again I did get that cool expansion and could easily start over with that using the "nice" Demoness hee! Either way I'll be OK. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 09:09 AM   #33
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
Yeah Sir G. He does. I am not to sure where his house is though. Maybe under water? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Lol! I would hope not. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I didn't think much of Calgary got flooded... mostly Drumheller and Medicine Hat and those places. [/QUOTE]Well the elbow river flooded alot of houses in Calgary. And the island accross from the Imax downtown was no longer a island.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:59 AM   #34
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hello everyone! Yay it's Friday once again!

Cloudy did you ever get that e-mail? If not, don't worry about it because it should now also be on a disc. And you know, I was thinking, if all else fails and I lose my character, could I not just start up DSLOA in SP, and just build up a character to level 10 or 11 and save it? I say this because I remember in one of our games Saz saying "Whoops almost loaded up my level 50 fighter!" LOL. So it must be possible. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:04 AM   #35
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

TGIF. Hello, everyone. Just got back from my morning walk. Very warm but a nice breeze cooled us off. That's 308 miles since my New Year's Revolution.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:25 AM   #36
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Everyone has a friday. Today is hump day at work for me. Darn it all.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:33 AM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LZ, didn't check my mail this morning, was running late, but I will check when I get home and YAY that you saved it to disc! Save save save EVERYTHING you can because Nacht said 'oh no, that's NOT good' when I told him your pc wouldn't shut down alot of the time!
Old 06-24-2005, 11:34 AM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww, happy hump day Friday to you, then Mack!

I cannot wait to get out today! Gonna have a bbq with my hubby and our housemate and we've got several projects planned for the weekend!
Old 06-24-2005, 11:48 AM   #39
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

It's friday and raining *sigh*. I've wore 3/4 tracksuit bottoms ALL week, the weather has been wonderful, and on friday it is miserable and wet.

I made the mistake of taking bad advice. My girlfriend has a friend (ex-friend of mine) who is, pardon my french, a total bitch. She had the nerve to say to my girlfriend "I only need you for another year [end of school] anyway". Problem is she turns on the charm when she wants something, so my girlfriend (being a bit gullable) believes her and is her best mate again. Her other friends (who I'm friendly with, useful people to know) agree with me, and someone said I should say something. Well I did, and it wasn't a pretty sight. I did it over MSN since it was late and I couldn't ring her or go round, so when I was saying all the bad things this mate has done, she took it as if I was telling her what to do. Plus she didn't know I was trying to help because I don't want anything to happen to her, and I don't want her to get hurt by this stupid friend. We half sorted things out last night, but I got kicked off the PC. We hardly talked today at school, but now things are sorted but not the same as before. I just got sick of feeling second best and I was so angry that she [my girlfriend] wasn't realising how much of a bitch this girl is. The weirdest thing is she used to be normal, now she is just a nutter, complete and utter nutter.

If I knew women were this much trouble I never would have got one [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, we're going out tonight so I hope things will just be normal!

Are girls always two faced? They slag off their mates to other girls, and then are best friends the day next. It's really confusing.

Hope everyone elses days have been fine and dandy, and I hope the weather is better than it is here!

[Edit] I realise I went OTT on the exclamation marks! Ah well! It's friday! I can let my hair down! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/Edit]

[ 06-24-2005, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Ivelliis ]
Old 06-24-2005, 12:07 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

First off, Ivellis gets a hug cuz he sounds a litte distraught. Second, you can't really be off-topic here, it's all 'off' topic that's what the Cafe is for. Just imagine you wandered in, sat down and just told the guy next to you all about your troubles. [img]smile.gif[/img] Have some coffee or tea or a glass of lemonade and relax and talk with everyone!

And no, not all girls are like that, I can promise you! I can't promise you'll ever truly understand the feminine half of the world, but I can say we're not all like your gf's friend!

Hang in there, relationships do take some work but they're worth it!

[ 06-24-2005, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]