Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2005, 02:12 PM   #141
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

We've got thundershowers here, Ivellis, so we're having our version of rainy weather. Dark and exceedingly humid for a summer afternoon!

Hope you dry out soon!
Old 07-05-2005, 02:47 PM   #142
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL @ FSA. I would have answered, "Because I hear they are worthless."
Old 07-05-2005, 04:24 PM   #143
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalamar Stormcrow:
SOLA pop? How old was she? Even I haven't heard that one.
About 30-35, I'd say. I'm not even sure if I heard it right. I know it started with an 'S' though.
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 06:01 PM   #144
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

GoogumWazzle button master!!!!
Dalamar Stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 06:21 PM   #145
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:

The sales rep pissed me off though. He offered the standard store warranty policy and I declined. Then he said, "May I ask why?"
Nice and rude as if I had no business being there in the first place. Just cuz I don't want to shell out an extra $70 for their coverage.
Have fun with the new toy FSA.

You touched on a scam that really annoys me FSA, that of stores overiding a producers normal warranty (say two years) and offering a basic one year policy and offer to sell you a bonus year or two for extra cost. The salesmen usually get the piss off treatment from me when they try that one. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And of course there is the moronic 'this product is so reliable it only needs a one year warranty' do people actually fall for such bull? /rantoff

A cold night down here guys, I'm sat with my beanie on [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]The thing is, even with extended warranty, the product always breaks just after the warranty runs out, just too annoy you after not shelling out for an even longer one. Soo annoying.

I imagine your head would get cold on a nice summers day John. [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img] Talking of which, I just got a hair cut and it did actually feel colder walking out of the hairdresser!

Wow, haven't posted in here in a long time!
Old 07-05-2005, 09:14 PM   #146
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

My Fourth was wonderful, no work until tomarrow at 2:00p.m. so i'll be fine after we party again tonight. I went to the fireworks in Bay City with a couple friends.Got another chick to dig me even though she cant date yet,bizzare rule set by her parents, I belive she can court when she's 15 or 16. you know what court is right? date with parental supervision so we dont do anything stupid. I think its a good idea though. On our way back from Cedar Point,When i was getting out of the van,I told her that i think she liked my butt and she slapped it! i was sooo suprised i fell on my friend who was sitting on the other side of me!

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote