Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2001, 07:05 PM   #81
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Wolfgir - I'm sorry to hear that. But you know you have TONS of friends here and even though we aren't there in person, we are REAL people, and we all wish you the best this day! Just think of this board as your own birthday gathering. Many people coming and going at all hours. Right now Ladyzekke would like a drink at your bar. Mmmm. I see Lord of Alcohol already beat me to it. Hey, Wolfgir, when does the annual birthday running of the wolves start?

LofA - I asked you a question on the old board the night before it changed over to the new one. Don't know if you saw my question. It was: Did you kick that guys arse who layed that tarpaper?

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 07:09 PM   #82
Moiraine
Anubis

Wolfie ! (BIG scratch behind the ears)
Gimme your postal address, I will send you a nice French postcard AND CDs of Yorick's songs (mail : claude.coiffier@wanadoo.fr).
I have sent these CDs already a lot of people on the Board, really I will be glad to send them to you !
Consider it as my birthday present

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 07:20 PM   #83
Sir_Tainly

lycklig födelsedag Varg (gir)

Sorry to hear your friends let you down, mine did likewise on my 21st so I know how it feels.

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 01:59 AM   #84
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Epona- thank you - It was not a pleasant morning and early afternoon. Gotta buy stock in kleenex company one of these days!

I had a good thing happen though. After three days of it not working out for various reasons, my adventuring companions and I got to play on our multi-player game this evening! And that always makes me happy! We are trudging through the temple ruins and I'm having fun...hmmm what's wrong with this picture? Dungeons, shadow creatures...fun? LOL!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen -aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-04-2001, 02:04 AM   #85
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wolfie! Don't despair! The Storm Queen hereby decrees that we shall celebrate our birthWEEK and revel all week! Turnip beer on me at the Happy Hippo Inn!

Wolfie- here's a great big ol' birthday SMOOCH for you too! Scritches on those ears and warm birthday wishes for the whole year, my Wolf-Friend!

------------------
Storm-Queen -aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-04-2001, 02:07 AM   #86
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I'm sorry that your birthday didn't go as you had planned, friend Wolfgir. Come, let us gather to the forest on the prowl. We shall make someone pay.
Pay heavily at that. *Gathers gear for the hunt*

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 02:08 AM   #87
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Cloudy! I got your e-mail and sent you one back, did you get it?[/B]
Yup! Did you get my photos? Did you take your own?

Cloudy
Old 03-04-2001, 02:27 AM   #88
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
OK, don´t take this wrong but the only people remembering my birthday was like you guys.. some of you and some ICQ friends.. Ok, they´ve this birthday check and all that, but all my old "real" friends never ever bothered..
Well I´m in a very bad mood and angry like hell right now at most things..

Happy Birthday Wolfie! I hope you do feel better anyway.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-04-2001, 10:54 AM   #89
Hesperex

Happy Birthday Wolfgir, I wouldn't look to much into your realy friends forgetting, mine useually do, infact I start to get very suspicious if they do remember.

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 11:03 AM   #90
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LadyWendy, No I havent kicked that guys ass lol. Actually I wasnt able to work friday or saturday since my foot hurt like hell. I almost worked saturday but after hobbling around the grocery store (and spending a fortune-dont shop hungry) I said the hell with it and drank beer of course. The guy who did it was scolded and he's like 1/3 my size and around 50 years old so beating him up would make me feel bad.