Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2001, 11:04 PM   #201
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sir Taliesin - Hope Stealthy gets your pic up soon!
CB - I didn't know how to gather my previous posts re my househunting, and I thought it would prove boring so didn't start a thread. Believe it or not, Ladyzekke is shy with New Posts! If you want to start it for me though, I'll continue it!
BK - flood control slapping me in the face all kinds o ways tonight!

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 11:06 PM   #202
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Actually no (Sorry LW). When We stopped at the store To pick up our food for the trip, we found some absolutely beautiful Sirloin Steaks. I grilled those instead and we went out to eat last night. I probably do those this weekend. I have everything I need to make them.

How much snow have you go on the ground? Your spamming may suffer if the power goes out where you live. Are you supposed to get slammed tomorrow like everyone else in the northeaast?

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-04-2001, 11:12 PM   #203
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Hey Ladywendy! How goes the house hunting? Stealthy replyed on the old board and said he got them and he supposedly sent me an email, but I never got that. I sent it thursday night. I expected to see it this evening when I logged on, but It looks like he didn't put anything on since friday. I sure he's been busy. Weekends are probably his busiest time at work.

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Old 03-04-2001, 11:14 PM   #204
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LZ- Aww.. neverfear, spam-sis is here! I will try to remember and start the post tomorrow- kick me if I don't! You may not like to start em, but your draw people in!

Sir Taliesin- We expect btwn 12 and 15 inches by Tues morning...clear Wed, and MORE !$#@$ Snow on Thurs! They are calling for 3-6 inches by morning...sigh..and snow all day tomorrow

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-04-2001, 11:15 PM   #205
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Okay I back.......Parts One to four are one the old forum, they were the BK CB love story. What I ment by posting was the way it was done back in the style of the old post, someone start it, and we post comments as it goes on.

As for your question Couldbringer I'm not sure any more....I start off as a mage then someone, Matchstick I think mention angel which i when with and then I join up with Machy agaist the OHF and BK story has me as a knight again. Sigh, I never though of my self as fallen, more stumbled.

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 11:15 PM   #206
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sir Taliesin - yes, we may get hit tomorrow morning. Don't think it will be too bad though, not enough to zap the power. So I will be here in all my glory! BAAAHAAAWAHAAA! Talk about the househunting when I'm not so tired! CB might start a thread about it for me! Yes, maybe Stealthy has been busy. Give him a day and see if he answers you.

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 11:28 PM   #207
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gabriel, I know what you mean. I will think on it and talk to my Paladin..we should do that again, it does allow some interplay from lots of people. That's one of the things I meant earlier in this thread when I said I had an idea...kind of like the old stories we did and the chain stories, but related to all our own characters.

And be whatever character you like! It's YOUR character! And we all change our characters a bit- hell, I have to change nicks depending on who I'm speaking to! HAHAHAHA!

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-04-2001, 11:42 PM   #208
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Gab good to hear from you. I was just wondering where to go look. BK may want to resurrect those here since I would guess most people won't be back on that board. Actually is there going to be a link back to the old board after they take it down? I think I read that somewhere.

Hang in there Ladywendy. The house will come. Just have patience. Been there done all that. Hope you don't get any snow! Though it could be a good excuse to stay home.

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Old 03-04-2001, 11:49 PM   #209
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Sir Taliesin if you can't find them I have them all save on my computer and will post them again, just ask.
Old 03-04-2001, 11:52 PM   #210
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

It will give something to do tomorrow during lunch. What time is it in England right now anyway? Shouldn't you be in bed right now or are you a night owl?

------------------
Sir Taliesin