Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2001, 06:09 PM   #1
t1d
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I can't beleave some people. You help them out with quests and with marital problems and listen to their self-righteous Bullsh$t and what do they do? I'll
tell ya they sink a +5 holy sword right up yer arse. Well upon exiting the Underdark I met up with a certain Drow ranger and friends. Not being one to pass up a challenge (biggest kid on block, meets other blocks big kid) I decided
to test my mettle against one of the best so my group which consisted of myself(paladin Drow) Keldorn,Valgyr,Viconia,Imoen,and Haer Daelis challenged the other
group all fought well except that dirty Fink Keldorn spouts some hypocritical Bullsh$t and switches sides and attacks me. Well it just goes to show you that in life it is always what have you done for me lately and true loyalty is often hard to comeby. IF anybody else knows of any Rat Fink Npc's please post always curious.

------------------
Old 05-17-2001, 06:11 PM   #2
Epona
Zartan

Attacking Drizzt???
How could you?
You deserved everything you got, my friend! This is a role-playing game, not Quake - you don't have to kill everything in sight!!!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-17-2001, 06:13 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILERS:
>>
>
>
>
>
>
The self righteous Keldorn is the only one that will switch sides.....while Jaheria will just leave and head back to town....the other NPCs are either happy for a challenge or question your judgement (although they will fight by your side anyways)....and Minsc will follow you no matter what.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-17-2001, 06:14 PM   #4
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

KILL THE DROW
KILL THE DROW!
KILL THE DROW

.............(this could take some time folks)

Ah, think of all the lovely treasures.

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 05-17-2001, 06:14 PM   #5
white heron
Manshoon

Well he's a servant of Torm,and that means 'duty'. "For the good!" ,as he would say.
Old 05-17-2001, 06:14 PM   #6
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Oh yeah - ahem...........welcome

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 05-17-2001, 06:15 PM   #7
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

So keldorn will kill viconia but not drizzt? I think he just crapped his pantaloons when he heard you say you were gonna fight drizzt and switched sides.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-17-2001, 06:22 PM   #8
t1d
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by t1d:
I can't beleave some people. You help them out with quests and with marital problems and listen to their self-righteous Bullsh$t and what do they do? I'll
tell ya they sink a +5 holy sword right up yer arse. Well upon exiting the Underdark I met up with a certain Drow ranger and friends. Not being one to pass up a challenge (biggest kid on block, meets other blocks big kid) I decided
to test my mettle against one of the best so my group which consisted of myself(paladin Drow) Keldorn,Valgyr,Viconia,Imoen,and Haer Daelis challenged the other
group all fought well except that dirty Fink Keldorn spouts some hypocritical Bullsh$t and switches sides and attacks me. Well it just goes to show you that in life it is always what have you done for me lately and true loyalty is often hard to comeby. IF anybody else knows of any Rat Fink Npc's please post always curious.

caleb i beleave you hit the nail on the head with that astute anwser.
Old 05-17-2001, 06:27 PM   #9
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Er.. let us be reasonable here. Viconia is an EVIL aligned person. Drizzt is GOOd aligned. ANY Paladin worth his salt will destroy evil and defend good. So, naturally, if his team try to kill a good-aligned person, the Paladin will view that team as EVIL and will support the GOOD. Naturally. Nothing about it to get your knickers in a twist.

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale
Old 05-17-2001, 06:38 PM   #10
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Er.. let us be reasonable here. Viconia is an EVIL aligned person. Drizzt is GOOd aligned. ANY Paladin worth his salt will destroy evil and defend good. So, naturally, if his team try to kill a good-aligned person, the Paladin will view that team as EVIL and will support the GOOD. Naturally. Nothing about it to get your knickers in a twist.

Pah! Any Paladin worth his salt would not attack an evil-ALIGNED person until they had actually done an evil deed (or about to do one). If Viconia is in your party helping with good deeds, how can he justify killing her for having different beliefs?

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp