Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2001, 10:24 AM   #1
RAIST

I'm feeling pretty humble at the moment. I have thus far, with no cheats, or help, kicked some serious butt. ***Please no spoilers***. My party is Me(f/mu), kahlid(the chicken),Jahera(the wench),Yeslick(the useless), Kivan(the crusher), Ajantis(the zealot). I have lots of great weapons, most potions i have come across, all wands except frost, and plenty of special items except boots of speed which i lost. I have had my troubles but have really been fortunate so far.
however, I can't even get through one of these warriors without losing at least 1 or 2 people let alone get through both of them.
1. Any tactical advice?
2. is it possible to disarm the lightning traps without a thief?
3. any thoughts in general?
Old 01-16-2001, 12:19 AM   #2
RAIST

Well i beat them. It cost me about 5,000 in gold to fully stock my bows and crossbows though. I used wand of summoning to provide the skeletons with slaughter material and haste spell and archery did the rest.
Also kicked Serovaks butt. He did not seem as formidbale as i had anticipated.