Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2003, 06:33 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

BWAHAHAHAA sadly no. I have a big update first the good news

Goodnews : I am getting Disc 3 from my friend tommrow YAY

Badnews: I don't have good names.

I decided to shuffle the party a bit if you checked my last update on this months ago you must have known all my custom characters are going to be male. I have never really did a female character before so I gave it a go. Thats right I am going to make the gnome a WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!! not but I am gonna make the ranger/thief a purdy lady. Well thats all peeps.

P.S. I found a place where I can get a lotta good names there are so many its a little hard to choose. Taken from a guy that died more than 450 years ago. His name is Shakesbeer! heh jk Shakespeare I suggest go search for names there cool names like Tybalt Mecutio and many gnarly others.
Old 03-11-2003, 07:47 PM   #2
Tancred
White Dragon

Hell yes. My evil character was named Malvolio, after Malvolio from 'Twelfth Night. Although the shakespearean Malvolio is more of a comic relief, I just loved a name that literally translated as 'He who wants evil things to happen'

[ 03-11-2003, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Tancred ]
Old 03-11-2003, 09:34 PM   #3
Son of Osiris

I had an evil character named Khalid Ahmed Mustafa. He was a dwarf immune to all attacks and could fight off all the guards or Coweled Wizards. But playing around with a character that has more people after him than Osama Bin Laden quickly got boring!