Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 11:08 AM   #111
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Stratos:
Cerek, your penchant to conspiracy theories is second only to Azreds.
Or should I say [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

But I agree, he seems like a recruit. All fine with me, but he should make himself more acquainted with the TOS.
His very first post was done in C.E. and basically said "Rah! RaH" to another newbie. That isn't a conspiracy theory.

But as you say, all well and good if that's what makes them happy.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:24 AM   #112
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Well, the "Melchi baby" comment hints at familiarity. Most likely two people presenting a united front, which definitely qualifies as a conspiracy. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 05-03-2005, 05:04 PM   #113
Stratos
Vampire

The big question is, how does this ties to the Kennedy assassination?
Old 05-04-2005, 08:38 AM   #114
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

ok, A homosexual couple from Connecticut desiring marriage travelled to texas, braving rednecks, drunken fratboys, and good ole boys with shotguns to present their case to Mr Kennedy, when he laughed at them and told them to move to Montana (land of steers and queers) they lost it. From the grassy gnoll they fired, ending their humiliation, before returning to Connecticut and crying in shame every time they look down in the shower. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ok probably not, but creating your own conspiracy theories is what America is all about. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2005, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 05-04-2005, 08:49 AM   #115
Stratos
Vampire

Good theory to build on, Morgeruat, but it needs some more work. I been think about adding gay Black Ops.
Old 05-04-2005, 12:58 PM   #116
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Wouldn't that be Rainbow Ops?
Old 05-04-2005, 01:11 PM   #117
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

The rainbow panthers? (hey a group of seniors created the grey panthers to push for seniors rights in imitation of the Black Panthers)
Old 05-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #118
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Under the Rainbow Panthers--short, elderly, multi-ethnic, gay activists. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:59 AM   #119
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
::stiffens:: Funny. Ask any gay person in the country if they have equal rights, and your response will be some variation of "No."
I have asked people--several couples, in fact. They told me in person that they felt they had equal rights. I will tend to believe first-person responses. Conclusion: homosexuals have equal rights. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]You're a fool. You're basing your conclusions on asking how many couples? I doubt if you know any homosexual couples on any personal level. I personally feel like I am discriminated against for not being able to marry, and if you believe all things should be equal, why have a problem with the gay marriage thing then? And if you DON'T, why don't you vote a big YES when the next vote comes along to pro-gay marriage to shut up whiny homosexuals such as myself who apparently "ARENT" discriminated against?

Conclusion - stop being ignorant. If all marriage means to us is a piece of paper, WHY WOULD WE BE FIGHTING FOR IT? There is more to it than that, and I think you know it.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:35 AM   #120
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Ok, I'm just going to add this. I feel utterly discriminated against solely within this thread, and as I'm at work I've only had time to skim the posts.

I am Gay. I do not CHOOSE to be gay, I was brought up in a very heterosexual environment, had as much influence from my father as my mother, was not abused as a child or anything else I could somehow relate to being "swayed" into homosexuality. I do not choose. Those that CAN choose are bisexuals, and believe you me, I think they are the luckiest individuals on the planet.

I do, however, choose NOT to live my life "in the shadows" for those homophobic individuals who believe I should. I do NOT wish to offend them, but as far as living my life goes, get stuffed. It's my life. Why should you have ANY say in regards to what I do as long as I'm not hurting anyone.

Give me a reason why YOU should get to decide whether or not I marry. It shouldn't be up to you to decide how I live my life, but unfortunately it is in regards to marriage. Why keep me from becoming betrothed to the one I love?

There are heterosexual people who do feel our cause, mainly people who have had close contact with homosexuals and feel the pain and angst of DISCRIMINATION that we do.

I put this to all you homophobes. If your son or daughter turned out to be homosexual - and was devoutly religious as you yourself are (or may not be), would you REALLY turn to them and say "no, my darling, I think you're an abomination and should NOT be allowed to have the same rights as me and your father/mother have".

You're kidding yourself if the answer is yes.

Also - Azred, I apologise for my previous post. You are not a fool. Just wrong [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Closed Thread