Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2003, 10:49 AM   #31
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Masklinn:
Oh....tonight I found that and that made me very very happy.

Don't ask, enjoy.

Yeah I know I'm a weird guy
LOL and you like ragtime too !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You have seen the movie "L'arnaque", yes ? One of my favourites. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am happy today because *drum drum* an old IW friend who had disappeared out of online for months just connected to MSN : the mighty Ramon y Ramon y Ramon, the cow guy himself ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

You don't know him yet, Masklinn, he is a very nice German guy. Hope he comes back on IW as well ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2003, 04:47 PM   #32
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, last Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting Charlie, Barry the Sprout and Epona. I must say that they are 3 of the finest individuals I've ever drank a whole bunch of beer with Right on! Pics will be uploaded to Stealthies as soon as I get home to my scanner [img]smile.gif[/img] (Charlie, how about uploading your pics my good man? [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

I've been having a wonderful vacation in Europe so far! England is amazing! London is a wonderful city and the surrounding countryside is simply gorgeous. I also went to Rome for 4 days and had a blast! I've been studying classical studies for 4 years and to finally see all the ancient Roman monuments with my own eyes really took my breath away! Marvelous, simply bloody brilliant! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] On to Paris on Tuesday! YEAH! (ps: sorry Mel, doesn't look like Holland is going to happen this time around. But not to worry, I'll be back soon enough. I've got EURO FEVER baby! ).

I'll be in LA in a weeks time, where I'll get to see an old friend for the first time in a good while! More reason to celebrate! YESSSSSS! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!!!