Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2003, 09:40 AM   #21
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
that child deserve to be chained, at 3 year old he steal food. at adult he'll rob the bank.
Sigh. At 3 years old, the boy has no concept of property.

So, yes as an adult he may well be screwed up. And he may well have some beavioural problem for all I know. But none of that will be helped (quite the reverse in fact) by chaining him to his bed.

/)eathKiller? That was a joke right? Please tell me it meant to be a joke. Cos my brother has ADHD and it really wasnt very funny at all.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:48 AM   #22
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Aiyo, I didn't think my statement is one needle look blood oh. So sorry ah, I only walk horse see flower mah. don't be so small energy bah. it's not like I don't care seven three twenty one mah. okay?
Old 01-28-2003, 12:58 PM   #23
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Aiyo, I didn't think my statement is one needle look blood oh. So sorry ah, I only walk horse see flower mah. don't be so small energy bah. it's not like I don't care seven three twenty one mah. okay?
What? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2003, 01:02 PM   #24
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeah, Kakero, could you just make that a little more understandable please? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2003, 01:17 PM   #25
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
How could a parent ever do that to their child. Seriously people, that do things like that should really be dragged to the nearest telephone pole and unceremoniously hung. Chaining up a little kid that can't fend for himself by the neck. I hope they rot.
By saying that you are admitting that you are worse than a person who chains up a kid. Chaining someone up is robbing them of their freedom. Hanging someone is robbing them of their life. Err which one is worse? Umm...
So Azrael go and hang yourself 3 times or something
[/QUOTE]I'm sorry mate, but you are completely and utterly wrong. Somone that could do something like that has nothing to add to this world, therefore they do not deserve to live, simple as that. By ridding the world of someone that would do something like this you are making it a better place.
Old 01-28-2003, 03:29 PM   #26
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
quote:
quote:
How could a parent ever do that to their child. Seriously people, that do things like that should really be dragged to the nearest telephone pole and unceremoniously hung. Chaining up a little kid that can't fend for himself by the neck. I hope they rot.
By saying that you are admitting that you are worse than a person who chains up a kid. Chaining someone up is robbing them of their freedom. Hanging someone is robbing them of their life. Err which one is worse? Umm...
[/QUOTE]I'm sorry mate, but you are completely and utterly wrong. Somone that could do something like that has nothing to add to this world, therefore they do not deserve to live, simple as that. By ridding the world of someone that would do something like this you are making it a better place.
[/QUOTE]Oh I'm completely and utterly wrong and that's that. Cos you say so. I see Let's hope if you ever do something like tie someone up, you don't have to be your own judge and jury.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-28-2003, 04:34 PM   #27
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Come on you two...you are fighting on a thread that I created and making me look bad! Go kill each other on the thread that Timber Loftis made, where all the Mods are expecting a fight!

Larry: Hands Azrael and Vaskez $50 each and a map to the bordering threads.

[ 01-28-2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 01-28-2003, 06:28 PM   #28
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[/QUOTE]Oh I'm completely and utterly wrong and that's that. Cos you say so. I see Let's hope if you ever do something like tie someone up, you don't have to be your own judge and jury.
[/QUOTE]Sorry larry, but I have to respond,
If I ever did something as sick and depraved, as chain my child to his bed by his neck I would pray to everything I hold holy, that somone would put me out of my misery. Yes people make mistakes, and yes people make decisions that maybe they should have thought better of, but this is compeltely, blatantly sadistic. I am not some kind of psycho that would ever do something like that, but If I ever did, I would definitely more than deserve swift and brutal punishment. To the fullest extent of the law, and quite possibly beyond.
Old 02-01-2003, 12:56 AM   #29
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
You sound like Megabot...

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 02-01-2003, 02:16 AM   #30
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

ROFLMAOTIDD, that's how we over here speak our English. We call it Manglish ( Mandirin English )