Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2003, 06:10 PM   #61
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerull:
Oh, took a wander to badmovies.org and came up with these that I have seen and can definitely attest to:
Babes in Toyland, Billy Jack, Death Ship, The Dunwich Horror, Halloween III, Howling II, The Last Dragon, remake of Night of the Living Dead, remake of Planet of the Apes (especially the ending), The Punisher, Uncle Sam, Xanadu (don't ask).

Others that this spurred from my memory: Superbeast, Project Metalbeast, Wild Wild West (Will Smith version), Freddy Got Fingered, Rhinestone, Shanghai Surprise (another don't ask), Swept Away, Glitter, Mercury Rising, The Stupids.

There are a ton of bad ones out there, and all too few really good ones (Casablanca, Godfather series, etc.).
Was uncle sam the one where like uncle sam went nutz and started murdering people. I think I saw that one it was awful
Old 09-17-2003, 06:12 PM   #62
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nerull:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Zuvio:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Nerull:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Hercules in New York
</font>[/QUOTE]OMG, are you for real??? </font>[/QUOTE]Have you ever seen it?

It is very, very bad. I found it so bad I couldn't even laugh at it.
</font>[/QUOTE]No, I never saw it! But the title alone: a mythical figure from ages ago in New York? How pathetic. That's just like Black Nighht with Martin Lawrence: people should be gagged and hand-cuffed for creating this complete BS!!!!
</font>[/QUOTE]Even worse the potential future govenor of CA Arnold "big muscles" schwartzenegger was in it I think. Its was like one of his first acting parts, like right after he did mr universe. he could barely speak broken english then. All he did the whole movie was flex his muscles and walk around without a shirt.

EDIT: I kinda liked black knight I thought it was kinda funny, but then again I have bad taste

[ 09-17-2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]
Old 09-17-2003, 06:14 PM   #63
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I didn't see it of course, but from the reviews I've read and just common sense tells me that "From justin to kelly" is definitely probably one of the top 3 worst movies ever made. same with gigli, leaving only driven as the undisputed champ.
Old 09-18-2003, 02:36 PM   #64
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Nerull:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Hercules in New York
</font>[/QUOTE]OMG, are you for real??? </font>[/QUOTE]OMG... how did that happen... I never mentioned Hercules! Never even seen it... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 12:14 AM   #65
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerull...
How High
<font color=cadetblue>A pox upon thee! I love How High. It's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.</font>
Old 09-19-2003, 07:09 AM   #66
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Lothar:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nerull...
How High
<font color=cadetblue>A pox upon thee! I love How High. It's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.</font> </font>[/QUOTE]Well, to each their own. Personally, I kept nodding off through the whole thing.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 08:27 PM   #67
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Oh I think anything or most of the stuff with Bruce Willis...
[img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

Are you serious?

What about........

Die Hard
The Fifth Element
The Sixth Sense
Unbreakable

IMO, were all very good.

I think one of the worst movies I have ever seen was Streetfighter. Not the anime version, (which is one of my fav. movies) but the live action version starring Jean Claude Van Damn.

[ 09-19-2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
GokuZool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 12:45 AM   #68
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
I think one of the worst movies I have ever seen was Streetfighter. Not the anime version, (which is one of my fav. movies) but the live action version starring Jean Claude Van Damn.
I knew you weren't about to insult a great anime movie

Worst movie of all time? It's really hard to say, but Dungeons and Dragons, Blair Witch II, Jason X, Storm of the Century (Stephen King), Resident Evil, are some of the ones that are on the top of my list.

I'm sorry, but movies including pot heads (I won't name which) are just stupid [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-21-2003, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Gangrell ]
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 06:30 PM   #69
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Resident Evil is a very enjoyable movie. Aes, the licker evolves too fast, but that's about the only bad thing.
Pot heads..? Are you thinking How High? That's an excellent movie.

I just watched a movie starred, directed, produced and scenario written by . . . Jean-Claude Van Damme. You guessed it, it sucked so many ... !
Old 09-21-2003, 08:23 PM   #70
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
Resident Evil is a very enjoyable movie. Aes, the licker evolves too fast, but that's about the only bad thing.
Well, like in the Fifth Element, that woman hardly talked at all in the whole movie. Plus they could've gone with some better actors if you ask me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"Heh heh, when I get out of here, I'm going to get laid." Please

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
Pot heads..? Are you thinking How High? That's an excellent movie.
Like I said, I won't mention which movies [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote