Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2001, 07:13 PM   #1
storm

I'm trying to complete the quest for Adrianna but I can't find the scroll of banishing, please help! Thanks
Old 02-18-2001, 07:21 PM   #2
AliCat
Drow Warrior

Mada Mabbig has it. Found her yet?
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2001, 07:28 PM   #3
storm

No, I think I have been to every place except the one vault room that I am asuming I will be able to enter after bringing the scroll to miss vampire. Also have you become a :[ and is it worth it?
Old 02-18-2001, 07:35 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Use the staff on the stone face next to the door where Mada lurks that's way down in the basement - to the west, I believe.
General concensus is that it is not worth being a vampire (especially if you are not running the patch).
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2001, 07:38 PM   #5
AliCat
Drow Warrior

Mada Mabbig is hiding behind a big stone face in the western area of those bridges on chains. You will need the Staff of Death from G'ezerred Ra to open the door (you may be able to kill her before opening the door, but you must go inside to get the scroll. No, it's not worth it to become a vampire -- lose hit points constantly unless you kill a living (not undead) creature with that particular character. But do get the ring from Adrianna -- it's worth it. Btw, once you are a vampire, there's no turning back -- there is no way to change your character.
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2001, 11:14 AM   #6
storm

I did go with the suggested ring (which is cursed), as soon as I put it onto one of my characters the game crashes, it freezes up. I am running the patch but apparently does not seam to help. I do have a saved game and could go back and ask for the key instead of the ring, but in doing so am not quite sure what the key goes to. I did go back to both vault rooms and did not see anything there that it would work on. As always any help would be greatly appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~ STORM ~~~~~~~~~~~