Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2001, 05:25 AM   #1
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

i have found the book and i have two harts ( i gave one to a guy who i killed after giving it to him eu guy monster )

and i have to gems of some kind now what i do

i have seen the stone , obilix and all what the book that i found
said i have done , so now what i am still stuck

so far i know ill need 3 gems

------------------

Latinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats good
www.clix.to/wave
waverider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2001, 06:13 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

You need to follow the instructions in the book, but before you do that, you need the two gems within the maze. As you probably know, there are two warring factions in the maze. One is led by a Balor, the other by a Slayer. Both has one gem each, you need to kill them to obtain the gems.

Once you have both gems and the scepter, go back to the start of the maze and follow the instructions in the book. This will lead you out of the maze. Once outside, you will meet a cambion who will ask to gamble with you. You might want to save and try to win the two items he has, then gamble for the gem in the third round. The cambion will always win the third round, but let him take the portal key, he will return it to you.

Now you have all three gems, they will combine with the scepter and activate the portal to the next level.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Cavalier meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a Blade and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of ALSB, Aerie Loving Sacred Band! She's MeowRrrr, and more!

-------------------------
Sorcerer Spell List
Dragon Slaying Tips
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2001, 06:14 AM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

And if I did not make any sense to you. You can try this walkthrough.

Walkthrough
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2001, 06:42 AM   #4
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

okay i have found it am at 5 now so thx all

------------------

Latinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats good
www.clix.to/wave
waverider is offline   Reply With Quote