Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2001, 06:11 PM   #1
Pangur Ban

Are toads and mermaids somehow related ??

I was busy exploring the underwater city, and have wound up in a corridor that loops back onto itself. ( The one with an air space in a corner ) To get to this area I had to push past 2 chatty mermaids.

Problem: Having explored this area, I can't push past them to get back to the rest of the city !! There does not seem to be any other exits from this area apart from the doorway now blocked by the pesky mermaids. Call it a streak of stubborn goodness, but I dislike the thought of turning them into sushi ..

Help would be appreciated ...

Pangur Ban

[This message has been edited by Pangur Ban (edited 08-21-2001).]
Pangur Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2001, 06:30 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

May I suggest using Vanish on one or both of the mermaids. Sometimes hailing and farewelling one will cause her to swim away.

My last resort (when they were not cooperative and I didn't have Vanish) was to destroy them as painlessly as possible. It didn't seem to affect further mermaid conversations or encounters in Collasium.

Xignal

[This message has been edited by Xignal (edited 08-21-2001).]
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote