Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2002, 04:48 AM   #1
Sigmar
Unicorn

Sigmar's worst transgressions are systematically whitewashed by the press. To counteract that whitewash, I will use the remainder of my space here to expose Sigmar for who he really is. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on Sigmar's pronouncements. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, some deranged, narrow-minded blackguards actually believe that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to thrust all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments. This is the kind of muddled thinking that Sigmar is encouraging with his objectives. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as obstreperous hippies. As stated earlier, it is not uncommon for him to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole obdurate affair as some great benefit to humanity. Sigmar maintains that sectarianism and solecism are identical concepts. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that if you can go more than a minute without hearing him talk about Dadaism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial.

He is differentiated from your average unprofessional fugitives by virtue of the fact that he wants to contaminate or cut off our cities' water supply. Throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to promote peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad, and those who wish to inflict untold misery, suffering, and distress. Naturally, Sigmar belongs to the latter category. It's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about him and about hypothetical solutions to our Sigmar problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that because of his obsession with Stalinism, Sigmar insists that his decisions are based on reason. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. Sigmar files one grievance after another. I know because I have experienced that personally. In the beginning of this letter, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: Sigmar behaves as if he's been lobotomized.

If you would like to generate random complaints like these just go here http://hugin.sigusr1.org/~pakin/complaint It's actually more fun than it might sound like.

Make sure you post about someone whon can take a joke and remember, when in doubt don't post it.

God I really hate that Sigmar >_<

[ 09-01-2002, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-01-2002, 04:53 AM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

LOL, you dastardly villain, you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2002, 08:09 AM   #3
Lioness
Jack Burton

I undeniably hope that the material I'm about to present will open some eyes and minds. To get immediately to the point, whenever anyone states the obvious -- that the above statement is entirely suited to Horatio, who here, as elsewhere, does not possess a single creative idea for the future, but lives only in the past -- discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "What will be the next object of attack from Horatio's camp?" I've never gotten a clear and honest answer to that question from Horatio. But what is clear is that his shock troops argue that his way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. These are the same morbid, despicable adulterers who dissolve the bonds that join individuals to their natural communities. This is no coincidence; Horatio intends to create a new social class. Crazy weirdos, irritable hell-raisers, and the worst kinds of noisome, disgraceful anarchists there are will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their legates. To be honest, it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to enlighten the mind of Man and improve him as a rational, moral, and social being. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader. At this point, all I can do is repeat a line from my previous letter: "I find it most unfortunate that this letter had to be written".

For what it's worth, what I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that Horatio might sell otherwise perfectly reasonable people the idee fixe that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom as soon as our backs are turned. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? Do you think I'm the only one who wants to get him off our back? I assure you, I am not. But he is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens stop the Huns at the gate. Responsible citizens decidedly do not make us dependent on hideous, offensive pinheads for political representation, economic support, social position, and psychological approval. The moral of the story: I challenge Horatio to tell me what, if anything, in this letter is not entirely truthful.
Old 09-01-2002, 01:14 PM   #4
Moni

It is with extreme disgust that I write this letter and say what will unquestionably be considered raucous by some of my peers.
Nonetheless, it must be stated that an untrustworthy mentality and a bloody-minded sense of credentialism create fertile soil for pestilential sophomoric-types to fund a vast web of unforgiving meatheads, quixotic voluptuaries, and conceited hectoring-types.
Let me cut to the chase: I have never been in favor of being gratuitously self-aggrandizing. I have also never been in favor of sticking my head in the sand or of refusing to illustrate the virtues that Ms. Moni lacks -- courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry.
There is no contradiction here; even though her contrivances are sheer idiocy, you mustn't forget that her thralls believe that we should all bear the brunt of her actions. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to address the continued social injustice shown by infernal ne'er-do-wells. Moni's true goal is to promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. All the statements that her worshippers make to justify or downplay that goal are only apologetics; they do nothing to chastise Moni for not doing any research before spouting off. Help me break the spell of great expectations that now binds what I call malign purveyors of malice and hatred to Ms. Moni. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.

Lies, all lies I tell you!
OK I lack a little diligence but give me a break! I'm 40 and I'm tired!
Turn your backs on the blasphemers and follow me, Ms Moni into the eternal light! Its my way or no way! I know what's best, I know what's right, I know what's good and I beg your obedience! No! I demand it!
[img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/outtahere.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2002, 01:19 PM   #5
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Ohhhh Johnny!!!

It is not likely that I shall say anything new here. If I do, it will be of only minor significance. Nevertheless, I'm oversimplifying things a little here. Let me start by stressing that I am not attempting to suppress anyone's opinions, nor do I intend to demean Mr. Johnny personally for his beliefs or worldviews. But I do think that I must examine the social and cultural conditions that distract people from serious analysis of the situation. His idiotic claim that the purpose of life is self-gratification is just that, an idiotic claim. I don't want this to sound like sour grapes, but he likes to compare his objectives to those that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them.

To some extent, once one begins thinking about free speech, about sophomoric nitwits who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own wayward beliefs, one realizes that Johnny wonders why everyone hates him. Apparently, he never stopped to think that maybe it's because he wants to make sick jokers out to be something they're not, even though, for most people, this desire is neither necessary nor instinctive. Let me recap that for you, because it really is extraordinarily important: His henchmen often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. Please don't misread my words here; I want to thank Johnny for his warnings. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how dim-witted Johnny can be. To sum it all up, Mr. Johnny has a massive superiority complex.

Old 09-01-2002, 01:26 PM   #6
Kaltia
Jack Burton

How vile can Miss Calaethis colin Dragonsbane be? What demons possessed Calaethis to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished? And what is it about our society that makes eccentric, wishy-washy killjoys like Calaethis desire to promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group? This letter is not the place to explore the answers to those questions. Its purpose is instead to put the kibosh on Calaethis's jeremiads. To get right down to it, Calaethis keeps telling us that her threats can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality. Are we also supposed to believe that the worst classes of stupid know-nothings there are have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us? I didn't think so. Now the surprising news: She insists that her smears provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands she perpetrates. Calaethis plans to take advantage of human fallibility to force her moral code on the rest of us. She has instructed her subordinates not to discuss this or even admit to her plan's existence. Obviously, Calaethis knows she has something to hide.

I definitely hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Calaethis does any real damage. Or is it already too late? On the surface, it would seem to have something to do with the way that many new recruits of Calaethis's movement have come across a bridge of fetishism. But upon further investigation, one will find that I have never been in favor of being gratuitously featherbrained. I have also never been in favor of sticking my head in the sand or of refusing to place blame where it belongs -- in the hands of Calaethis and her rude, irritable adulators. Before she spews any more psychoanalytical drivel, let me assure her that I have no idea why she makes such a big fuss over voyeurism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved -- issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for Calaethis's subterfuge. I'm thoroughly stunned. It's fine to realize that Calaethis trumpets dirty exclusionism laced with self-aggrandizing demagogism, but it's more important to know that Calaethis argues that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". To maintain this thesis, Calaethis naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which she does by the desperate expedient of claiming that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that she should be even slightly inconvenienced. Of course, I'm generalizing a little here. But that's only because one of her subalterns once said, "Calaethis has the mandate of Heaven to vilify our history, character, values, and traditions." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that if you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will undoubtedly find that she extricates herself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice.

At any rate, Calaethis ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. Her plans for the future oscillate between careless McCarthyism and blathering, prissy revisionism. Added to this is something else: She is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens her creature comforts, she throws principle to the wind. To summarize my views: Miss Calaethis colin Dragonsbane's snivelling philippics are fraught with the gravest consequences.

*snigger*

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-01-2002, 01:54 PM   #7
Moni

And as if that wasn't enough!

We also have these little tidbits alive and well on the internet!

Get Insulted by Hank The drunken Dwarf
I couldn't get this one to work Anyone else?

Shakespearean Insults

Or how about Insult A Conservative Right-Winger

Auto Insult
This one is a program that, among other things, allows you to "pop-up" insults at regular intervals to provide a bit of light relief whilst you work. A "must" for every desktop, wouldn't you say?

Insults In Dr. Smith (Lost In Space) Fashion

Bizarre Rumor Generator

Old 09-01-2002, 04:33 PM   #8
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
I undeniably hope that the material I'm about to present will open some eyes and minds. To get immediately to the point, whenever anyone states the obvious -- that the above statement is entirely suited to Horatio, who here, as elsewhere, does not possess a single creative idea for the future, but lives only in the past -- discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "What will be the next object of attack from Horatio's camp?" I've never gotten a clear and honest answer to that question from Horatio. But what is clear is that his shock troops argue that his way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. These are the same morbid, despicable adulterers who dissolve the bonds that join individuals to their natural communities. This is no coincidence; Horatio intends to create a new social class. Crazy weirdos, irritable hell-raisers, and the worst kinds of noisome, disgraceful anarchists there are will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their legates. To be honest, it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to enlighten the mind of Man and improve him as a rational, moral, and social being. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader. At this point, all I can do is repeat a line from my previous letter: "I find it most unfortunate that this letter had to be written".

For what it's worth, what I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that Horatio might sell otherwise perfectly reasonable people the idee fixe that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom as soon as our backs are turned. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? Do you think I'm the only one who wants to get him off our back? I assure you, I am not. But he is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens stop the Huns at the gate. Responsible citizens decidedly do not make us dependent on hideous, offensive pinheads for political representation, economic support, social position, and psychological approval. The moral of the story: I challenge Horatio to tell me what, if anything, in this letter is not entirely truthful.
Whoa, where the hell did that come from?!?!
Well, I've p*ssed some people off in my time, but I don't think I've ever been accused of not hypothetically stopping the Huns at the gate. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I cannot challenge that post, because it is all true. Now do something about it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2002, 12:55 AM   #9
Deathbringer

Okay...

To resolve our disputes without violence, we need to begin with a frank acknowledgment of the basic humanness of each of us. And we must acknowledge that Deathbringer can't be trusted. In the text that follows, I won't bother discussing the flaws in Deathbringer's logic, because he unquestionably doesn't use any logic. Again, his idiotic claim that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says tendentious things is just that, an idiotic claim. He thinks it's good that his rejoinders prevent me from sleeping soundly at night. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: If you ever ask him to do something, you can bet that your request will get lost in the shuffle, unaddressed, ignored, and rebuffed. If I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less vexatious than Deathbringer. If we embrace diversity, then the sea of faddism, on which he so heavily relies, will begin to dry up.

Deathbringer should think about how his campaigns lead what I call backwards insane-types to impose a "glass ceiling" that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs. If Deathbringer doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet. He is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks. It behooves us to remember that I myself want to give people more information about Deathbringer, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I indisputably hope people draw: I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to hold him responsible for the hatred he so furtively expresses. Accordingly, I am quite certain that I must defend my honor. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that we must arraign him at the tribunal of public opinion. Our children depend on that.

How I pity Deathbringer if I were to be his judge. I would start by notifying the jury that credentialism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. He exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up his obvious inferiority. Despite what Deathbringer says, if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts. Lastly, I still wish briefly to take a position on the question as to what extent Deathbringer accepts superstition for science, hokum and magic for medicine, monotone chanting for music, and lethargic passivity in lieu of discovery and inquiry.

.. bwahahaa that is nothing like me, but funny none-the-less

EDIT: lol, I'm adding that one to my favorites. You never know when it might come in handy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-02-2002, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]