Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2002, 12:28 AM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

In conjunction with "B's" Weapon poll, I would like to read about your armor, overall A/C, and the protects that you use.
Felix the Assassin wears:
Assain cowl +3: Pro Fire, Ice, Magic 20% ea. A/C 3.4
Assassin shirt +4: Pro Fire, Ice, Magic 40%ea,Regeneration +3. A/C 4.0
Assassin pants +4: Pro Fire, Ice, Magic 40% ea, A/C 4.2
Samurai gauntlets +2: Pro Fire, Ice, Magic 20 % ea. A/C 3.4
Assassin shoes: Pro Fire, Ice, Magic 20% ea. A/C 3.0
Bronze cuff: Protection +15
Jewel ring: Protection +14
Jewel ring: Protection +14
Amulet"Eye of Heaven": Pro everthing, A/C +5, Hit +5.
Total A/C is 70.
Yes, for those of you with observance, at one time he acquired the title of the 13th ZenMaster.

Come on, post your strutting stuff!

An Assassin hidden in the shadows can wreak 400+ points of damage in one sword parlay.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 08:42 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I'd have to haul my guys out of the mothballs to find out what they're wearing. I do know it isn't nearly as impressive as what your crew has!!

Will be looking forward to reading what the best dressed are wearing!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 10:30 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Boy, I can't strut nearly as well as you can. Let me offer my favorite thoughts, though.

My solo zenmaster kept the Dragon Kimono, blessed to as much armor as it could muster. Plate leggings +2, blessed armor all the way up. Plate boots (I think), blessed with armor. Crusader helm +2, methinks, likewise blessed. Plate gauntlets as well.

For miscellaneous items, that's where I add the blessings for protection and regeneration, where possible. Not sure what it really adds, but I feel better about it.

Total AC for Lady Tigra was around 38, I think. Nowhere as impressive as yours, nor with the impressive damage. I think I averaged around 50-75, 'cause I wasn't hiding in shadows. With that, I think I was double.

Drawback to hiding in shadows: monsters wander away from you. It's a pain chasing 'em: "Stop, shark! Come here so I can beat you!"

I'll have to see if I can still run the game so I can see what everyone else is wearing.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote