Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2002, 05:37 PM   #11
Durwyn
Elminster

lol fable .

Yeh give me some more MB RAM, maybe some more enchancments for my comp and a few computer games, and I'll be happy for the rest of my week hehe.
Old 01-22-2002, 06:12 PM   #12
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

If you are an optimist (the glass is half-full) then you will generally be more happy than if you are a pessimist (the glass is half-empty...).

Only you yourself can make yourself happy. It is not anyone elses fault that you are where you are. Only what you think can make you happy or sad. Sometimes that depends on your personality, but it can be learned.
Old 01-22-2002, 07:28 PM   #13
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Lesee. Things that make me happy. Hmm
1.Seeing my husband smile at me. Cuddling with him on cool nights
2.Hearing my three-year old son say something cute, or learn a new word.
3. Waking up in the morning before everybody else.
4.Going online and seeing an e-mail from someone I like.
5.Playing BGII and doing something neat, like killing Bodhi or having the NPCs talk to me.
6.When my 15-yr old stepson does something that makes me think that he doesn't think of me as a stepmother
7.Going to a thread that I'm posting on, and seeing new posts.
8.Chocolate
9.A well-made Martini
10. Valentine's Day, when my hubby does something sweet for me.
I don't get depressed, since my marriage. That, I thank God for, every day.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-22-2002, 08:12 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

speaking, or shall i say typing, with the one i love. nuff said.
Old 01-22-2002, 08:49 PM   #15
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

the only things that make me happy anymore are drinking [img]graemlins/1drinkspit.gif[/img] drinking [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img] , and drinking [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] , and when Im sleeping Im not that unhappy, but Im not truly happy either [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2002, 08:54 PM   #16
Smoothie
Manshoon

Listening to my dog and husband snore in harmony. lol. that is something that makes me both content and happy.
Old 01-22-2002, 10:29 PM   #17
Durwyn
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Smoothie:
Listening to my dog and husband snore in harmony. lol. that is something that makes me both content and happy.

A pleasurable thing indeed [img]smile.gif[/img] .