Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 08:35 AM   #11
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Um, not to be annoying because I don't care about ranks - but could you at some time in the future put in some unicorn ranks? I loves my dragons, I do - but my second love is unicorns. I don't care about the ranking, I just like the cool pictures.

Oh no DM
You REALLY dont want rikard to see this or youll see another Bunny thread all over again
Just whatever you do DO NOT mention unicorns in his presence

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-09-2001, 08:39 AM   #12
Ed
Manshoon

Thanks Ziroc, Much better, but in the terms and condittions, it says edit your message when testing your sig, instead of doing copious posts. How do you edit messages?

------------------

The REAL Minsc/Boo double act .....

Platinum Fighter of ALSB
Old 10-09-2001, 08:45 AM   #13
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ed:
Thanks Ziroc, Much better, but in the terms and condittions, it says edit your message when testing your sig, instead of doing copious posts. How do you edit messages?

See the edit sign at the top of your post next to the quote and email buttons?
Just press that and it will take you back into your posting screen where you can edit your post
Hope Im not saying this in gibberish.
Anyway hope that helps

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Old 10-09-2001, 09:00 AM   #14
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Groljach, your sig is making me ROFL!!!!!!!!

Hehe, well, I had to do something with my sig. Better make it worthwhile while I'm at it.

------------------
Not a member of any clan and is cool with that.

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 10-10-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 09:03 AM   #15
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Oh no DM
You REALLY dont want rikard to see this or youll see another Bunny thread all over again
Just whatever you do DO NOT mention unicorns in his presence
Yes SIR! Oh mighty Clan Leader! I will be careful. I wasn't aware that THAT is what started that thread.
Old 10-09-2001, 09:11 AM   #16
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Yes SIR! Oh mighty Clan Leader! I will be careful. I wasn't aware that THAT is what started that thread.
Oh no its not that.
He gets these fads.
First it was fluffies
Then bunnies
And now he has one for unicorns, so you have to be careful

------------------

Old 10-09-2001, 10:33 AM   #17
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Only the link to a thread on the main forum view is really deleted I think. I've noticed before that old threads were still partly up; sometimes the url to page 1 is indeed not leading anywhere but an error message, but other pages are still floating around on the server somehow...

Edit: let me add an example. I had the first page of a certain thread saved to my harddisk and it got deleted later. But while I never saved the 2nd and 3rd page and I never got to read them before they got deleted, I was still able to view them after the deletion. They were still up for some reason...

Yeah, cut-and-pasted Grojlach, that's what I thought - and in other words, it means that, if a thread has been deleted by mistake (as was the Holy Aerie thread, BTW), it CAN be brought back from oblivion ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-09-2001, 11:05 AM   #18
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Good move, Z - how about zoological ranks? start out as protozoan, progress through amoeba, flagellate, plankton, invertebrate, exopodian, the possibilites are endlessly amusing!

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To

Official Pin-Up Girl Evaluator/Massager of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy.
Old 10-09-2001, 11:16 AM   #19
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Good move, Z - how about zoological ranks? start out as protozoan, progress through amoeba, flagellate, plankton, invertebrate, exopodian, the possibilites are endlessly amusing!
ROFLMAO! I'm an amoeba! I'm an amoeba!
Well, it should have SOMETHING to do with roleplaying, I guess
Old 10-09-2001, 11:20 AM   #20
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Nice work - just one small point, you might like to check out the ranks/posts levels. Not sure if they are working quite right. For example, mine is Drizzt, when I believe it should be Red Wizard....

Not that it really matters to me, but some people do tend to get upset about ranks LOL

Ditto here I should be a White Dragon but I'm still kinda shiny never the less good work mate

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 10-09-2001).]