Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2001, 06:45 PM   #191
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
I'm here LZ -

Moridin hooked me up with the new sig gif. You like?
Cool Sig!!! Gotta love them beetle bugs!!!

Hey there Lady Z - your new house sounds a lot like my layout! My hubby is also in the basement and I have my office upstairs... gotta love it.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
The secret is knowing the rules so you can bend/break them selectively!!!
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Musketeer of Fast Fourward
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 04-07-2001, 06:56 PM   #192
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
That's because I cast "Animate Bug" on it, or would you believe that "I'm just to sexy for the car, too sexy for the car, too sexy by far.". *Right said fred* Remember that sorry song?

Yes I remember! Guess the singer was too sexy for popularity in the end as well it seemed! HAHA!

------------------
Old 04-07-2001, 07:01 PM   #193
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Cool Sig!!! Gotta love them beetle bugs!!!

Hey there Lady Z - your new house sounds a lot like my layout! My hubby is also in the basement and I have my office upstairs... gotta love it.

Hello Charean! Yes, it is best to let them trash their own floor and not the rest of the house isn't it? Now he can have all his rowdy friends over, play PC games, ping pong (I Know) and watch WWF (I always tell them the intelligence has just lowered in the room dramatically when that crap comes on)! Normally people would think I'd be lonely up here now, but I'm basking in privacy, sweet privacy! I can actually put things around in my room and they will still be there (not taken, moved, etc.) the next day. He can blast his Jimi Hendrix all he wants and I cannot hear it, nor can he hear my music. Excellent set up I must say!

------------------
Old 04-07-2001, 07:06 PM   #194
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
and watch WWF (I always tell them the intelligence has just lowered in the room dramatically when that crap comes on)!
Ah, the true art of American culture that sets us apart. That and Jerry springer are two reasons aliens would destroy us if they ever came down and judged us for continued existance.

------------------

feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-07-2001, 07:11 PM   #195
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Ah, the true art of American culture that sets us apart. That and Jerry springer are two reasons aliens would destroy us if they ever came down and judged us for continued existance.

I'm counting on it

the worse part is that other countries copy it, mine especially. (Why do we always copy the worst bits? )

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-07-2001, 07:24 PM   #196
Ladyzekke

Quote:

Oh man, Jerry Springer? That's even worse! Actually though, the "scenarios" can be akin to WWF (sometimes I walk into the room where they are all watching WWF and say "where the heck is the wrestling? All I see is a bunch of people in a hot tub?)! Jerry Springer has to be fake. Please let it be fake, aspiring actors. These people don't really exist do they? Please say no cause I'm scared! EEEK!

------------------
Old 04-07-2001, 07:29 PM   #197
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Jerry Springer has to be fake. Please let it be fake, aspiring actors. These people don't really exist do they? Please say no cause I'm scared! EEEK!

Aspiring actors? ACK!

------------------

feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-07-2001, 07:36 PM   #198
Ladyzekke

HAHA! "Aspiring" doesn't necessarily mean good!

------------------
Old 04-07-2001, 08:07 PM   #199
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Hello Charean! Yes, it is best to let them trash their own floor and not the rest of the house isn't it? Now he can have all his rowdy friends over, play PC games, ping pong (I Know) and watch WWF (I always tell them the intelligence has just lowered in the room dramatically when that crap comes on)! Normally people would think I'd be lonely up here now, but I'm basking in privacy, sweet privacy! I can actually put things around in my room and they will still be there (not taken, moved, etc.) the next day. He can blast his Jimi Hendrix all he wants and I cannot hear it, nor can he hear my music. Excellent set up I must say!

I am lucky - my hubby is a true geek... none of that WWW stuff here!!! All he does is play MechWarrior 4 with his friends online... while I am up here with you all!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
The secret is knowing the rules so you can bend/break them selectively!!!
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Musketeer of Fast Fourward
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 04-07-2001, 08:32 PM   #200
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi, EveryOne!

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 04-07-2001).]