Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2001, 05:18 AM   #171
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Seeing that once again he has managed to make his friends laugh he rolls off of the table onto the floor, careful of his sore hand.
He wonders if he could steal another
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-07-2001, 05:20 AM   #172
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Oops! Relic, be careful! Here, let me have those! And she confiscates his matches... Mmmmmmm!

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-07-2001, 05:22 AM   #173
The.Relic
Red Dragon

My matches....? Well, you know best dearest
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-07-2001, 05:22 AM   #174
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Whoopsie! And LadyRae dabs at bilqis with a dainty little (and rather inefficient) hanky...
Thanks LadyRae but don't worry about it. It's only water after all and will dry soon enough. Thank you. Business does seem to be booming here at the Inn LadyRae. I'm so glad! I had twinges of concern recently when it seemed to be under attack. You have done us all a great service.. well, me anyway... by opening this Inn. It's a wonderful sanctuary from the cruel dealings of RL.

The.Relic, uh... do you need some cream for that hand of yours?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
Member of Fast Fourward
Old 04-07-2001, 05:27 AM   #175
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Well fortunately my hands are reasonably tough, the palm and underside of my fingers are pretty much blackened but the callouses should take care of that. It's the less well protected back of my hand that's not a happy camper
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-07-2001, 05:27 AM   #176
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Me too, bili. This place and all of you have become very important to me... I cast Soothing Salve on his hand but some cream too might good... How is RL going for you? I'm just on the verge of burn-out (common malady in my line of business) so am taking a little hiatus from the techno stuff... Unfortunately I'm going to have to hit the books here pretty quick and then go take my Network+ certification... Hard stuff this, and expensive!

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-07-2001, 05:31 AM   #177
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Me too, bili. This place and all of you have become very important to me... I cast Soothing Salve on his hand but some cream too might good... How is RL going for you? I'm just on the verge of burn-out (common malady in my line of business) so am taking a little hiatus from the techno stuff... Unfortunately I'm going to have to hit the books here pretty quick and then go take my Network+ certification... Hard stuff this, and expensive!

It may be hard but it does sound interesting LadyRae! RL is treating me very well in some ways - friend-wise, family-wise things are excellent. Work, however is overwhelming. I was behind before this week, but now that I've been unexpectedly ill for 6 full days it's a lost cause. I am at the point of just putting out fires and hoping to complete deadlines on time. It's very discouraging.

But Zeeke is helping to brighten my days, despite my work despair!

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,

Member of Fast Fourward
Old 04-07-2001, 05:32 AM   #178
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Well ladies, I hate to be the party pooper, but in 30 minutes I will have been up for 24 hours, and I'll lose the deposit on my pumpkin. Think I'll get another ice pack, some more super strength Tylenol and try to sleep this off.
Nite bilqis...
Good night my Precious Princess
Smitten by LadyRae

[This message has been edited by The.Relic (edited 04-07-2001).]
Old 04-07-2001, 05:34 AM   #179
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Well ladies, I hate to be the party pooper, but in 30 minutes I will have been up for 24 hours, and I'll lose the deposit on my pumpkin. Think I'll get another ice pack, some more super strength Tylenol and try to sleep this off.
Nite bilqis...
Good night my Pricious Princess
Smitten by LadyRae
Goodnight dear The.Relic. I will miss you, tho not as much as LadyRae will, I know. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Will you be able to rest?

LadyRae are you staying? Or should I pull out my book?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,

Member of Fast Fourward
Old 04-07-2001, 05:40 AM   #180
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Nite bilqis...
Good night my Precious Princess
Smitten by LadyRae

Nitey-Nite, my dearest! (I'll email tomorrow,Marc!)

Bilqis, sorry to hear about your being ill and I fully understand getting to the 'only putting out fires stage' (hopefully not how Relic did! ) Well, sis, my pumpkin is getting pretty tired too... See you tomorrow? Give Zeeke a big wet one for me!!!

Relic, wait up! And she tears out of the Inn to catch up with her Prince. Ooh! I thought you got away! And they--

CENSORED

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic