Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2002, 01:52 AM   #1
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

Thanks to everyone who recommended it.

I bought it and I love it. I've only played for about 9 hours in total, but it's just the best. I'm slowly figuring what everything does and how to gain experience, but what just blows me away is the vastness of the game. I havent even left Seyda Neen yet.

Thanks again and I'll probably be posting soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2002, 03:04 AM   #2
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

wow 9 hours. you know home is fun and all but you gotta grow up some time and leave the house. its a big bad world out there and your supposed to cleanse it of it.sitting at the excise office by the campfire isnt gonna cut it you know.man your gonna find vivec one day and we will never hear from you again. lol keep on playin.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 03:15 AM   #3
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

ha, you are so right thief
i've been playing since the day they released it and i still havent really explored vivec. it scares me
Old 06-12-2002, 06:25 AM   #4
Gormash
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Man, Vivec is humongous!! I was completely stunned when I first got there...

Anyway, Canadianvixen, I recommend you get over to Balmora. It's a much larger city, and you can finally join up with a guild, which will give you something meaningful(?) to do... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gormash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 06:39 AM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Eyup, Vivec is sure is large. In fact it took me 2 days ( real time ) to explore the place. not to mention you'll get tons of quest from there alone.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 07:01 AM   #6
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I was also amazed at how huge Vivec is. It will take some time to explore all of it. It's a great place to walk around in circles and being lost constantly.

Yes, go to Balmora and join some guilds. Wait till you start getting all those quests.

Just a warning though, this game is very addicting, but fun.
Old 06-12-2002, 09:40 AM   #7
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

9 hours in Seeyda neen??
I most have missed something utterly here.. :S

Well I am at my best again, making new characters all around to find a person that suits me.. Still no real luck

By the way, anyone else then me that wants a compass to this game??

Don´t eat the yellow snow
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 10:25 AM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Well I still don't got the game, but at least today I got the "kick ass" computer required to run it. Game should be released in OZ this Saturday
Old 06-12-2002, 12:09 PM   #9
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

Spoiler
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Well there was the hidden treasure in the hollow log to find, and then to report the murdered tax collector, and then there are all those really nasty smugglers I'm busy clearing out and then the mines to explore and then the guy that falls out of the tree, and I'm just getting the nack of using that big ax on the little mud crabs. lol
Okay, okay I'll go....soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2002, 03:15 PM   #10
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

i found a good char kit thats levels up fast and kicks butt to. it a nord, crusader(pick from series dont answer the questions), apprentice(sign).give char resists cold 100% electricity 50% magicka gain 2.5x and is most proficient in long blade, blunt, heavy, destruction, medium armor, alchemy, restoration, and some others dont remember of the top of my mind. another thing is it gives a plus 10 to your long blade to begin with (lvl 50) with that char he makes a good close range fighter that can deal swift beatings and lvl quick and he dables in the fine arts of destructive magic. of about 6 char i like this one the best
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote